Klean

Chiappa Rhino

Arngrim

Sorry for the bump, any news? :)

qwertyuio583

This is it, this is the moment where I find my main gun, thanks guys!

shadowolfy55

So are we ever going to see this gun again?

KentuckyFriedSpy

I'm starting to think with how long it has taken them to put this into the game that this was a very late April fools joke back then :sccry:

Natalino
14 hours ago, KentuckyFriedSpy said:

I'm starting to think with how long it has taken them to put this into the game that this was a very late April fools joke back then :sccry:

It will be added. When we announce weapons, we are sharing with you what is planned. Not what is coming in the immediate future. This weapon has a similar type of animation as the Mosin and one of the challenges were the reloading ammo animation (because we are always detailed and not a simple animation kind of studio) so it took longer than needed. It is also not the priority on the list. However, it will make it to the game. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

KentuckyFriedSpy
6 hours ago, Natalino said:

It will be added. When we announce weapons, we are sharing with you what is planned. Not what is coming in the immediate future. This weapon has a similar type of animation as the Mosin and one of the challenges were the reloading ammo animation (because we are always detailed and not a simple animation kind of studio) so it took longer than needed. It is also not the priority on the list. However, it will make it to the game. Thanks!

Thats comforting to hear, thank you for the update!

borari
On 1/21/2019 at 4:42 AM, Natalino said:

(because we are always detailed and not a simple animation kind of studio)

And this is why I ducking love you guys. Take your time, the proof for the quote is in what's playable now.

stAKato

Since animations patterns of reloading, firing and using are made with this one and everything related to these, will we see more revolvers variants sooner (.38sp, .357mag, .44mag, 7.62mm...)? 

I know and see every animations are different from weapon to another, just asking. 

GraveDohl

.... This aged really well don't ya think :) almost 3 years further and 0 signs of this gun ever coming. Whats the point of teasing/showing/putting effort into something like this to then proceed to do nada-nothing-zero with it? 

Havaren
On 9/25/2019 at 12:29 PM, GraveDohl said:

.... This aged really well don't ya think :) almost 3 years further and 0 signs of this gun ever coming. Whats the point of teasing/showing/putting effort into something like this to then proceed to do nada-nothing-zero with it? 

might be an issue with the gun.

maybe they have not added the proper ammo for it and are waiting on that.

perhaps a licensing issue that they don't want to deal with as they have enough going on in that aspect as is.