Jump to content

Anti-Hacking


screwywabbit

Recommended Posts

Hey guys !

I've just heard of this game right know and it looks soooooo promising ! But one of my concern atm is the current and the futur anti-cheat, because a lot of openworld survivor games has been overflood by cheaters (dayz, warz, rust...) and that's a very big cancer ;<

I'm just glad I'm not the only one thinking about it and I'm sure you'll do a great job ! 

You have all my support, cheers !

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Falney

    6

  • Dragonmaker82

    5

  • ODD

    5

  • GG_WOLF

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preventing cheating is impossible. You can only make it more and more difficult for the hackers (Cheat developers not users) to produce the cheats. I wouldn't get your hopes up for a cheater free game

Both IP and Account BAN! Devs must show their teeth, from the very first cheating action to those ...kids!  No excuses, no warnings! BANHAMMER in their face! 

I searched the FAQ and forums but haven't found anything on this, What are your plans on preventing hackers, The game seems amazing, fun, and enjoyable but how will hackers be dealt with and rooted ou

Posted Images

Vapr0_Get_Lit
5 hours ago, GG_WOLF said:

I agree with most of your post but you can't run infistar on DayZ, only on ArmA 2 & 3 ATM. 

Are you sure you're talking about DayZ SA and not one of the DayZ ArmA 3 recreation servers?

Very custom anti-cheat, so custom even the game doesn't detect it :P

i was taling about dayz SA, i believe it depends on who your server provider is. Dayz strictly forbids people to have the server files and the access to it, only the server provider. if the server provided added infistar then that server is well protected, but people learned how to access the admin panel commands without having admin, therfor are able to teleport. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trust me, I've admin'd standalone servers since Day 1 have over 5k hours logged and know their t&c's backwards, you can't run infistar on standalone, heck even visit infistar site, Christian has no standalone products just ArmA 2/3 wasteland and Exile.

 

The only 3rd party admin tools running with DayZ SA are DART & DAST, I know this because I was part of the DayZ admin alliance (of which one if the founders produced DAST).

The only way to run infistar on SA would be via a non battleye, hacked server.

I think you were playing ArmA 2 DayZ MOD, good sir.

Edited by GG_WOLF
Link to post
Share on other sites
1ofKellysHeroes

Sad to say, but the cheating cancerous mindset will infest this game as well. I used to always complain about cheaters as soon as they showed up. The forums would reflect two types of players. Those that agreed with me, and those who say..oh it's not that bad...why I hardly ever see them. Back when Mohaa first came out, a friend of mine said to me, "There will always be cheaters in every game that comes out. That's just a fact, because the devs that make the cheat / hack make good money from doing so. Their incentive isn't so much to cheat as much as it is to create a money maker cheat program.
I've seen if take over the Moh series, Battlefield series, and Cod series. Each release they promised, "Oh we got a good handle on the hacker situation." Yea right. Punkbuster, Valve, Xigncod3 are all after the fact anti cheat...that allow repeat offenders...or at least the devs allowed them to come back after a tap on the wrist or stats reset. I quite playing on line for the past 6 years except for a bit of alpha beta Firefail and beta GITS for about 6 months. Both of which came out of Bata and were inundated with cheaters. That's the cue to leave. Been playing single player mode the past month of the above series of games and came across this game. It looks very promising for sure.

However for $160.00 I think I 'll hold off and see how it (the anti~cheat measures for EFT) handles the onslaught of cheaters to come. Till then...I'll read up and posted on the game developments.

In general the gif below is as much how I feel when I enter into a server that has cheaters in it. LOL.... So that's why I quite online FPS. It happens to every game.

Would love alpha or beta pass to this game as there is less likely any cheaters in the game already.... but it is what it is.

whats going on.gif

Edited by 1ofKellysHeroes
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2016 at 11:30 AM, Wоlf said:

Read somewhere that theres gonna be 2 systems working simultaneously and hackers will be banned "on sight"

I hope that it is a perma ban

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
stevieshae

These hacks are outrageous, duck MP, DO not play until they update. this is ducking cancer, go into factory and get aimbotted  around a corner from a usec. ducking a man. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SlashyTheCow

These guys are not new to detecting hackers, they have had plenty of experience. I believe full well that they'll handle this pretty brutally and mercilessly, especially judging by their reactions to the alpha hackers already.

Which is awesome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:58 AM, unluck1e said:

I hope that it is a perma ban

I thought I saw something today that said it was an account ban like Blizzard does with Overwatch which is freaking awesome!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have separate game servers, 1 set for the everyday decent gamers, 1 for the helmets who like to destroy games by cheating. When someone is caught cheating, they get redirected to cheat servers but don't bother telling them, then the cheaters can play with the cheaters. Keep an eye on them, they don't cheat after 100 games or what not, they get moved back for a second chance.

 

Just my opinion :uninja:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:49 AM, xxtyson said:

Have separate game servers, 1 set for the everyday decent gamers, 1 for the helmets who like to destroy games by cheating. When someone is caught cheating, they get redirected to cheat servers but don't bother telling them, then the cheaters can play with the cheaters. Keep an eye on them, they don't cheat after 100 games or what not, they get moved back for a second chance.

 

Just my opinion :uninja:

 

 

I vote for braking their hands with a hammer!

Link to post
Share on other sites
raschuetzer

Hello,

I found a site that sells Hacks and Cheats for EFT. But I dont realy know whats the best way to inform the Devs about that site. And no, its not just some chinese virus site.They are serius. Most Cheats that exist for EFT come from this site at the moment. And no, I didnt try them out, i didnt even bought the game yet, but I realy think that it can help the devs fighting against hacks. So whats the best way to inform the Devs about it? Because I dont want the wrong people to know about this, if you know what I mean.

Link to post
Share on other sites
raschuetzer
vor 21 Minuten schrieb ImERdaddy:

The devs are aware of the cheats that is out there and the devs has used the ban hammer on cheaters

 

I know the the devs are banning hackers, but Iam sure that it would help to spy out the hack from that site to develope a better anti cheat protection. Because first of all, I still see many hackers, and victims of hackers on youtube, and second, the hack will develope with the anti cheat, so I think that it would be good for the devs to know about the latest hacks and cheats.

Link to post
Share on other sites
raschuetzer
vor 4 Minuten schrieb sYs:

@1ofKellysHeroes i have about 2000 raids and haven't encountered any. 

Ok thanks! I just thought that it may would be helpfull, but yeah, the devs surely already knew about it. Btw, I cant understand how people cheat in a 140$ game,but of course its their money. Bye!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1ofKellysHeroes
1 hour ago, sYs said:

@1ofKellysHeroes i have about 2000 raids and haven't encountered any. 

Right on...I'm happy to see that it's not a prevalent as a thing yet. The telling tale will be when it eventually does go public.
- As "ImERdaddy" stated that they are taking positive actions when they do find any which is always a bonus.
- "raschuetzer" As they say...some people have to win at any cost. Unfortunately, that means unfair gameplay for everyone and listing to braggarts carry on about their false skills.

Edited by 1ofKellysHeroes
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragonmaker82

Played a game killed by obvious cheater after 3mins playing, Tryed another game killed again by an obvious cheater. I bought the game yesterday i really hope u get this cheaters of the back of the Alpah testers back. Its making our job testing the game for u finding the bugs and so on really hard. =/

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26 January 2017 at 2:53 PM, raschuetzer said:

Hello,

I found a site that sells Hacks and Cheats for EFT. But I dont realy know whats the best way to inform the Devs about that site. And no, its not just some chinese virus site.They are serius. Most Cheats that exist for EFT come from this site at the moment. And no, I didnt try them out, i didnt even bought the game yet, but I realy think that it can help the devs fighting against hacks. So whats the best way to inform the Devs about it? Because I dont want the wrong people to know about this, if you know what I mean.

This person was Googling scripts to help improve his gameplay experience, especially on Factory which is the one raid he hasn't finished. He then got scammed as he handed over the money but didn't receive the script he thought he paid for. Now he wants to get revenge by ratting them out. 

56 minutes ago, Dragonmaker82 said:

Played a game killed by obvious cheater after 3mins playing, Tryed another game killed again by an obvious cheater. I bought the game yesterday i really hope u get this cheaters of the back of the Alpah testers back. Its making our job testing the game for u finding the bugs and so on really hard. =/

You just got outsmarted, outplayed and outfoxed. Many times you'll go up against players whom are better than you. Doesn't mean they're cheating. 

What the devs need to do is create scripts that, when executed will ban the individual who bought the script. It can't be an instant ban otherwise the script will immediately be suspicious and others won't buy after being warned by the banned. 

This then creates lots of uncertainty as script kiddies don't know which scripts are real and which are fake (ones created by devs). This headache would not be worth dealing with, therefore, the script kiddies will move onto other games. 

Edited by ODD
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragonmaker82
3 minutes ago, ODD said:

This person was Googling scripts to help improve his gameplay experience, especially on Factory which is the one raid he hasn't finished. He then got scammed as he handed over the money but didn't receive the script he thought he paid for. Now he wants to get revenge by ratting them out. 

You just got outsmarted, outplayed and outfoxed. Many times you'll go up against players whom are better than you. Doesn't mean they're cheating. 

I know a Cheater when i see one. how they move and how they look. you have a ducking movie on the page to see one in action.

Edited by Dragonmaker82
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dragonmaker82 said:

I know a Cheater when i see one. how they move and how they look. you have a ducking movie on the page to see one in action.

Yes there are players out there who can move and strafe with such fluency because they've played first person shooters for years. 

Regarding "how they look", you'll encounter many players who have played FPS shooters at a competitive level and so they will snap or "twitch" their sights as soon as they see you. Doesn't mean they're cheating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragonmaker82
18 minutes ago, ODD said:

Yes there are players out there who can move and strafe with such fluency because they've played first person shooters for years. 

Regarding "how they look", you'll encounter many players who have played FPS shooters at a competitive level and so they will snap or "twitch" their sights as soon as they see you. Doesn't mean they're cheating. 

I have been playing fps games since Wolfenstein 3D. And about 60 more these days over 1600h on csgo. U can blame me all day long for being a bad player or noob or what ever. Im just trying to help out the devs whit some good info to not make this game into another Infestation story,warz or what ever the name is now days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dragonmaker82 said:

I have been playing fps games since Wolfenstein 3D. And about 60 more these days over 1600h on csgo. U can blame me all day long for being a bad player or noob or what ever. Im just trying to help out the devs whit some good info to not make this game into another Infestation story,warz or what ever the name is now days.

Just so you know. There were 18 cheaters banned total. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dragonmaker82 said:

I have been playing fps games since Wolfenstein 3D. And about 60 more these days over 1600h on csgo. U can blame me all day long for being a bad player or noob or what ever. Im just trying to help out the devs whit some good info to not make this game into another Infestation story,warz or what ever the name is now days.

I never said you were a noob or a bad player, I just said that they outplayed you. They probably been playing since Wolfenstein 2D and have 3000 hours in CSGO. 

Its embarrassing for me to say this but if we were to face off in an apartment building or in the car park or in the woods, you'd probably accuse me of hacking. 

What info did you give to the devs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...