• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Falney

• ODD

• Dragonmaker82

• GG_WOLF

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preventing cheating is impossible. You can only make it more and more difficult for the hackers (Cheat developers not users) to produce the cheats. I wouldn't get your hopes up for a cheater free game

Both IP and Account BAN! Devs must show their teeth, from the very first cheating action to those ...kids!  No excuses, no warnings! BANHAMMER in their face! 

I searched the FAQ and forums but haven't found anything on this, What are your plans on preventing hackers, The game seems amazing, fun, and enjoyable but how will hackers be dealt with and rooted ou

Posted Images

Use battleye, no matter what you say it's doing the job "as of today" intrusively but alright.

Please leave it to developers it's their money.

Sometimes offense is the best defense, Make fake cheat scripts and sell them to wannabe cheaters. Ban waves are good too, but as said earlier can ruin honest players game. Make some compensation for them and reward old accounts with free gear or DLC maybe. Older accounts can recieve better rewards. Separate old and new accounts, if someone got banned he can't just buy a new one and come back trolling.

iGoodLifeNL
On 5-2-2017 at 11:32 PM, heeroyuy said:

i seond that battleye suggestion

No battle-eye. There own custom build anti-cheat system,This will contain 2 Anti-cheat systems.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
AlphaWolfofsubs

Hopefully we won't see to many hackers in the game but people have to remember that for every 1 person working on an anti cheat there are 5000 working on a cheat.

swats73

I personally would love it if all DEVs and anti-cheat would come together and start e-mail linking game accounts. Then if you are caught cheating on one game, you are banned from all your games. Maybe the prospect of loosing the use of all your games would make people think twice before doing it.

• 5 weeks later...

good question i'm so hoping this game will not be full of cheaters i've seen it too many times as soon as the hacking get hold the games useless so i'm hoping finger crossed it'll be different (get on it devs)

TheColdVein

#Locked. Reason: Dead post. Devs have already addressed hacking, and have had ban waves already. It will be a continued process. USE SEARCH FUNCTION before posting on any thread to make sure there is not updated info.

Translated Quote from grind.fm interview w/Nikita Buyanov COO of BSG 

On 2/3/2017 at 9:25 AM, sYs said:
  • People caught cheating are gonna be warned. ( Looks like first time warning - second time = bye bye Kansas ) 
  • Anti-cheat information will not be released. So no details on how they are working. 2/3/4 anti cheats - no info is gonna be given out on this topic as that information doesn't affect the players game play experience.