Server / Map Functionality

SilverSeva

SilverSeva

Hello guys,

First of all, i searched for this in this forum but found nothing, so here is my questions:

Can someone explain me how the servers works exactly?

1. There is a limited players on map? How many? Factory, for example.

2. How the spawn works? All spawns at the same time? There is a delay between players spawn?

3. There is AI respawn? Or the map can be cleared of all the npc's?

4. Are the servers are open to later player join? Once a map is started, can more players join the map after is been started?, 20 mins later, for example?

5. There is a map restart? How Often?

Thank you in advance

TrainofLemmings

1. When you go to game lobby each map tells you how many can be in it. Like factory can start with 4-6 right now. but I have been in a group of 5 once and we killed 3 other players, 2 of them came in like 15 mins laters.

2. Some players spawn in even 20 mins laters.

3. Map starts with AI, AI do spawn. and Players as Scavs can come at anytime. Most I have seen is I can into factory at 30 mins late.

4. Other random players can join the game if the max has not been reached. (shown on the map for each location) Customs I have joined map like 45 min late as a Scav and about 20 mins late as player

5. Maps reset when the raid timed runs out

58f77902b5e3c_2017-04-1910-49(1).thumb.png.6b8432856c41d27927720ffc3dba1cdb.png

As you can see on the map woods is 6-9

• Upvote 1
FuryAlot
On 4/19/2017 at 10:48 AM, TrainofLemmings said:

5. Maps reset when the raid timed runs out

58f77902b5e3c_2017-04-1910-49(1).thumb.png.6b8432856c41d27927720ffc3dba1cdb.png

As you can see on the map woods is 6-9

When u join a raid its just an instance on some server, instances/raids do not reset they either run or not, when u join raid new instance is created for you and other players that are matched together with you, raid instance closes after every PMC and Scav player is extracted or killed.

Players can spawn late in this patch but thats a bug because late spawns are a big disadvantage due to possible spawncamping and such,for example on woods there are usually 2 waves of players nowdays, 1st is at the raid start, and 2nd is about 5~10 minutes later, when playing as a scav you can spawn as soon as 10 minutes since raid start and the latest spawn for me was 30 minutes since raid start,

Sometimes it can happen that somebody gets stuck at awaiting server response and have to restart the game, so when this guy restarts the game it thinks there is an open slot so another player can join and in the meantime the first player can reconect back to the raid which causes 7th or ghost player on factory

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
italianmarine
vor 10 Minuten schrieb steeldragon616:

Hi Guys

I am New With That.Does a in Game MAP exists and if yes how can i get it?

yes there are maps somewhere in the forums. searchfunction can help.

varggift
21 minutes ago, steeldragon616 said:

Hi Guys

I am New With That.Does a in Game MAP exists and if yes how can i get it?

yes there are ingame maps that you can buy from the female vendor. you can also find them in the world laying around, probably in a filecabinet(not sure though).

you can also find maps here on the forums, just play around with the searchbar, and you will find them.

goodluck.

steeldragon616
Gerade eben schrieb varggift:

yes there are ingame maps that you can buy from the female vendor. you can also find them in the world laying around, probably in a filecabinet(not sure though).

you can also find maps here on the forums, just play around with the searchbar, and you will find them.

goodluck.

Thank You

• Upvote 1
ryanwolfen7

Hey guys, I'm a noob and I'm looking for some material explaining how to get out of a raid with your gear. I read somewhere there are doors to exit, but i dont know anything else from that

PieceOfCake
2 hours ago, steeldragon616 said:

Guys are the servers down i cant logg in.i am Getting a Logg in Error all the time.

2 hours ago, Killervirusxx said:

I have the same prob.      i am getting a authorization error 

2 hours ago, JDXL said:

me too im also getting authorisation error

The problem looks to be solved. Try again now.

• 3 months later...
eightynine

Under map description there are 3 thing - time, breeze/hard/insane  and player count. On images on 2nd and 3rd reply there are breeze, right now I think there maps have hard and insane. What does those mean? AI difficulty?

cypherflow

I'm about 2 days old in this game and trying to learn the ropes as well. I've never seen breeze, all I see is either hard or insane.