luv-

USEC vs BEAR - Your pick and why?

Natalino
On Wednesday, March 02, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Europoor said:

dNVvntX.gif

She about to NUKE some thing? xD

I will go to USEC as my main since there is the language barrier issue, love US guns, always played US and used to that, etc...

But that doesn't mean my second character will be BEAR to play and have fun with friends from the other side. (but rarely)

Europoor
11 minutes ago, Natalino said:

She about to NUKE some thing? xD

I will go to USEC as my main since there is the language barrier issue, love US guns, always played US and used to that, etc...

But that doesn't mean my second character will be BEAR to play and have fun with friends from the other side. (but rarely)

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/trigger

xRAxThanatos

USEC, I love ak but not the piddly 5.45.... Plus AR are epic for customization. There is also going to be alot more in BEAR so more kills for USEC :)

VinceVega

why not both of them , i remember read in a Q&A that we can have up to 3 characters, i will love to see the story progress from both sides, as a dev said that they will have some different aspects

Natalino
9 minutes ago, VinceVega said:

why not both of them , i remember read in a Q&A that we can have up to 3 characters, i will love to see the story progress from both sides, as a dev said that they will have some different aspects

Yea I am going for 2 USEC and one BEAR (my main will be USEC obviously but going to be a BEAR from time to time and know that part of the game as well)

vicwiz007

Depends how many pick which at game launch because I like to play the less popular faction. I enjoy guns with simplicity a lot also so like ak47 and some of the bolt action rifles. I guess ill pick up m4s too if I find em

Natalino
1 minute ago, vicwiz007 said:

Depends how many pick which at game launch because I like to play the less popular faction. I enjoy guns with simplicity a lot also so like ak47 and some of the bolt action rifles. I guess ill pick up m4s too if I find em

its kind of going to be more BEAR but not that big of a deal since the amount of players is caped for a raid and so...

But as for the guns its more on the trading side and maybe the expensiveness. I guess you can use any guns but the faction you choose can affect your relation ship with the merchants maybe and makes it hard to get this guns, plus the starting gears will be different for faction but again you can pick them all up and loot them as well. So doesn't matter on most cases. and the story is almost the same or similar in most parts. making the two factions have almost everything the same but not everything. as for the choices one account is able to have up to 3 characters and you can choose any faction and any skill for any of them. You are also allowed to own more than one account to have more characters.

Cheers

vicwiz007

Mhm that's the thing I mean I'm gonna be using basically whatever I can get my hands on cuz I'm not really that good at these games but I love them  so I'm gonna have to to roll with what I got. Id rather have the better guns cost less in the merchant though cuzthey'll be hard toget from just looting

VinceVega
6 hours ago, Natalino said:

Yea I am going for 2 USEC and one BEAR (my main will be USEC obviously but going to be a BEAR from time to time and know that part of the game as well)

good thought, i will probably evolve both characters before i choose my favorite, btw im curious if u play as a scav the things u loot goes to one of the characters u choose ? right?

Natalino
5 hours ago, VinceVega said:

good thought, i will probably evolve both characters before i choose my favorite, btw im curious if u play as a scav the things u loot goes to one of the characters u choose ? right?

yea but its hard t play with them, bad guns and condition but if you happen to survive it goes to your character

• Upvote 1

VenomV

BEAR! Because I Love Teddybears Don't Judge Me Wanker"!

TovarishTony

BEAR for me and the Kalashnikovs in this games were badass

Copper

USEC all the way. 

Bourinos

Well, as long as it doesn't have much impact on the gameplay and buying weapons, I'll go for BEAR, the swearing in russian language will bring me back to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. memories!

jamie15382

"BEAR" when there's a game that let you play as a Russian ,why not!

Dex (Aust)

Haven't decided yet, but I'm feeling dangerous. :D

maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg

R_D_V

Пока что мы все играем в форум :begreat:

Извиняйте английским не владею, кому надо переведет.

sYs

USEC - cause my country has been occupied by CCCP in past. Simple.

Bears look badass and the name is badass too. No politics intended. You asked ^_

R1552

USEC because I'm a filthy American pigdog.

Jorick

USEC because I've got bad experience and memories with russian people, I blame CSGO for that. I just hope I'll be able to have simple sights like AK's for my M4.

vicwiz007

I want the Bear faction but I want the Usec guns like AR 15... grrrr the dilemma. Ill probably just buy em from traders

Swade89

I will be playing USEC my first playthrough, then i will try BEAR to get the rest of the story of Tarkov

Bourinos

It all depends, will character speak russian for bear and english for usec? If there is an ability to have russian voice with english subs, I'll go with bear, if not, well, I'll do usec and why not reroll on a bear.

crusadier

Depends on what benefits either faction has.

And more importanly the language, I don't know Russian so subtitles would be great.