luv-

USEC vs BEAR - Your pick and why?

NAVY
On 3/26/2016 at 4:15 PM, KRDucky said:

Really? you are going to call the 5.45x39 "piddly" when the AR uses 5.56x45. You realize how close those two rounds are right?

5.45x39 rounds usually have an "air pocket" in the tip that the core moves into during flight which causes the bullet to yaw and flip during flight which causes serious damage upon impact and can change the flight path. For example, a 60g 5.45x39 round fired at a water jug at 50yrds will enter the jug at center and exit at the bottom left and cause massive damage.

RussianWP.jpg  PS90Forum_Ammo2.jpg

USEC for me because it does not take much to shoot your little balls off.

CMBelite-FR

Is it possible to have a deeper history fact regarding these two factions ( more elaborated than the one provided in home EFT page).

I might pick EUSEC because i'm european xP

I might also pick scavenger, so that i can kill both xD

Natalino
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 4:48 PM, CMBelite-FR said:

Is it possible to have a deeper history fact regarding these two factions ( more elaborated than the one provided in home EFT page).

I might pick EUSEC because i'm european xP

I might also pick scavenger, so that i can kill both xD

Here is the one and only deep info about the factions you can possibly find at this moment

More in the future!

5 hours ago, TheOtherSlug said:

USEC ... Cause I can speak English, plus I like playing as the bad guys.

huh?  who said they are the bad guys?  I do not see any bad guys except the scavs. In a sense they are a bit more bad than BEAR but they are there as a PMC paid to kill and serve for what ever the cause. Thats the way I see that side. Same for BEAR but they are paid by the better side. Either way it WAS all about money and being a PMC but now things have went bad, its time to Escape so get ready for Escape! xD 

Sept_De_Pique

I believe I am going to go with USEC, preferring the uniform, militaristic, nature and feel of their gear more so than the gorilla or ragtag (for lack of a better term)  look of the BEAR equipment. i realize most of it (or possibly all) is interchangeable once you have scavenged it from the environment, but I think id prefer to start off with the look  

dcm90

The Galactic Reich. 

jb996

probably USEC ;D

LEVIS

USEC for the military uniform and because i'm european ;)

beartim1992

i will choose BEAR,cause i like russia :D

MG_Cheder

Only BEAR, for many reasons:

- My own russian mentality

If consider lore:

- Norvinsk region was initially part of Russian Federation, even if it's special economic zone, legally foreign companies are have just economic interests, whiches are need be agreed with Russian government. But when TerraGroupLabs inc. bought strategic territories in Tarkov without permission of regional and central russian governments, they broke the law and jeopardized Russian Federation's safety. Consequently, plaing USEC and protecting TerraGroupLab's objects doesn't have any meaning.

- Western and UN's military forces, which was entered into a Russian Federation's Norvinsk region. The formal reason is protecting interests of TerraGroupLabs and obstruction investigation of it's offenses.

Bravo6Delta

As long as I can smash an ice pick into someones skull I care not for sides.

MG_Cheder
В 24 марта 2016 г. в 14:47, ViPlem сказал:

We haven't had a cold winter (-20C-35C) in the European part of Russia. This winter the temperature never dropped below -15C and mostly was -5C. And the snow almost was not. Soon Miami will be relocated to the us to Moscow. :D

moskova-yilbasi-ozel-turu-2649--2-20.5.2

But we must not forget that the Russian Winter always comes with the beginning of the war itself and attacks of our enemies. :P

And more than 30*C at summer, mean time on the west thinks that we have -40*C all year :D

slawomiro

I think I'll go as a double agent because I can't decide which is better - AR15 or an AK. :D

Also this.

On 27.02.2016 at 10:20 PM, Skemba said:

BEAR. Because Putin is cooler than Obama ever will be. :)

MishaJames

Bear, because the Bear faction is the one that is allied with the Russians. As I say, ethnic wise I am only part Russian, but I am still 100% Pro Russian and pro Russian Federation. In the real World, I consider the Russians the good guys and good gals. I am going to assume that the Russians are the good guys and good gals in the alternate Universe, too. I would like my role playing character to be aligned with the goodies, instead of the baddies. 

Edited by MishaJames

Bismarck_

BEAR, because the starting skills are more suited for me.
But one of my three characters will be USEC, though.

Edited by Bismarck_

CMBelite-FR
7 hours ago, Bismarck_ said:

BEAR, because the starting skills are more suited for me.
But one of my three characters will be USEC, though.

Do we have any information about the starting skills?

Palladin

I´ll hope I can make more than one char. I´ll love to play both parts, BEAR and USEC!

Bismarck_
8 hours ago, CMBelite-FR said:

Do we have any information about the starting skills?

5 hours ago, Palladin said:

I´ll hope I can make more than one char. I´ll love to play both parts, BEAR and USEC!

3 characters

MBOmnis

I'll probably pick BEAR for obvious cheeki breeki-related reasons. :>

And I'll dress my character as a Bandit from STALKER. And I'm gonna yell "a nu chiki-briki i v damke" every time I meet someone. It's gonna be glorious.

Too bad there'll be dozens of other people doing the same thing.

RikiBreeiki
9 minutes ago, MBOmnis said:

I'll probably pick BEAR for obvious cheeki breeki-related reasons. :>

And I'll dress my character as a Bandit from STALKER. And I'm gonna yell "a nu chiki-briki i v damke" every time I meet someone. It's gonna be glorious.

Too bad there'll be dozens of other people doing the same thing.

OH PRIVYET, SIDOROVICH SENT ME FUCKER

ODD

Which faction dabbles in black magic?

Nestredemos

Probably BEAR, will depend of my friends tho.

OddlyDigi

99.99% most likely BEAR, because I like their weapons and vodka.. + ...  Pic related ;)

I wonder if I will meet Ivan?!? :$ #NoHomo

Spoiler

4c1498f4-6761-43b1-9992-6bd6f430a1d2.png

• Upvote 1

Manic_Nomad

USEC most probably. But will try them both during the alpha.

Zoraxon

Test both and see what I like from there. At the moment, leaning towards BEAR. Tactics are cool and all, but brute force is a force to be reckoned with.

punishment

BEAR supporter here.  Down with the UN and NATO.