luv-

USEC vs BEAR - Your pick and why?

Emptysev3n

Is there any information on the exact differences via talent tree for these two?

As for lore; I need to rep my US foundation.

Kwahamot
1 minute ago, Emptysev3n said:

Is there any information on the exact differences via talent tree for these two?

As for lore; I need to rep my US foundation.

Cheaptrix

In a Russian made game, I think it would be wise to choose the Russian faction :D;) . 

Edited by Cheaptrix
  • Upvote 1

BrandonS101

Usec cuz america

ronnin79

As Serbian, there is only one choice, Russian Bear!!!

Mistanuda

A really difficult decision...

I like the US weapons, and I always played the the US guys.

But in a russian game playing in a russian location with the russians as the good guys I think it's the right time for a change.

So I will join the Bears - tactical AK's are also pretty.

Main thing is, I can use my beloved Sig P226...

TheAssaultClass

I'm going USEC. I'd say I don't like the gear BEAR has but then again, I'll be taking all of it from them.

SucoVidya

Bear because Tachanka is best chanka.
Filthy american paramilitary-ops.

Glaz will have his revenge

GrandMasterV

BEAR for my first toon, preference for a penal bat.

GHOSTEKID

bear Full on I really do like russians more for some odd reason

hegermeister

BEAR cause of AK's and cheeki breeki.

Chris9500

Bear Bear Bear :D because my chest looks like a bear :D

CptBluemax

has to be BEAR for me , playing as some shady corporations PMC trying to cover up their dirty poo will make me go mental lol.

Ill be looking at the 2 team mates as USEC while theyre downloading data from a hard disk in some shitehole locked terra group office in the middle of the city just like........this isnt right.........what am I doing.......PEW PEW PEW PEW sorry Frank , sorry John..........PEW one last one for me lol.

Yeah bear all the way for me,very overtly BEAR as well.

I was reading the DLC will have BEAR/USEC specific missions as well , I believe the general story is the same wether you play USEC or BEAR from what Ive read ' so that everyone gets the story etc etc' , thought that a little messed up at first but , the most important thing is to get out of the goddamn city lol

Edited by CptBluemax

Терех

Not so simple. Read the image signature in the lower right corner :)

ff50f16c46536ec6b26a4d17cf2e44a9.jpg

CptBluemax
2 hours ago, Терех said:

Not so simple. Read the image signature in the lower right corner :)

ff50f16c46536ec6b26a4d17cf2e44a9.jpg

I imagine this raid scenario would have ' avoid the engagement of ANY PMC' on it , this would be like the last one near the evac point , where everyones so close to getting out alive its teamup ftw lol!Yeah and it says the port as well hehe , we all gotta put our differences aside help each other Escape from Tarkov :P .

I bet there wont just be AI scavs you know , I bet theyll be some RU military/UN that try to stop us escaping.

Edited by CptBluemax

Captenfireball

Lol this argument is entertaining... start another one! BTW I picked USEC for the M4, turns out that the AK-74 is better in this game in my opinion.

BrandonS101

Usec cause m4 is better in every way. If you get into a gun fight at close range its going to be who shoots first. Plus the m4 is better at medium to long range.

Mythlawlbear

Depends on skills, stealth and wall bang is what I want.

ssharke
On 8/28/2016 at 3:07 AM, Captenfireball said:

Lol this argument is entertaining... start another one! BTW I picked USEC for the M4, turns out that the AK-74 is better in this game in my opinion.

As a USEC can i still kill a BEAR operator that has an ak-47 equipped and steal it? :D otherwise im sad i didnt be BEAR for AK :(

GG_WOLF

Still on the fence with (mainly because still waiting for access :P ) does which side you select affect starting weapons you have access too?

eggbert

Is that really a question even? USEC witch is some normie bland ass coolkid tactical murica dud, with some weak ass blond beard. or a team named after fecking bears? i think the answer is obvious. go ruski :uninja:

Emn

BEAR because im from eastern europe and I'm used to kalashnikov-based weapons. by the way- what is more awesone than VSS or AS VAL? those stealth gopniks are pure gold.

Walsp
On 26/02/2016 at 9:46 PM, Buter_Brod said:

BEAR,Bear is a Russian,and unlike USEC's, they did not play the role of the aggressor, at least in my opinion

I also choose Bear from what i understand lore wise they were deployed to get tarkov under controll from the anarchy . Like a cleanup crew in a sense . 

Tiyrd

USEC, I wanted to have my character speak English for when i taunt or mumble in game (Pressing "Y")

SappaZ

USEC, for the same reason as stated above. I'd like my character to speak English.