USEC vs BEAR - Your pick and why?

luv-

1 minute ago, Emptysev3n said:

Is there any information on the exact differences via talent tree for these two?

As for lore; I need to rep my US foundation.

A really difficult decision...

I like the US weapons, and I always played the the US guys.

But in a russian game playing in a russian location with the russians as the good guys I think it's the right time for a change.

So I will join the Bears - tactical AK's are also pretty.

Main thing is, I can use my beloved Sig P226...

• 2 weeks later...

has to be BEAR for me , playing as some shady corporations PMC trying to cover up their dirty poo will make me go mental lol.

Ill be looking at the 2 team mates as USEC while theyre downloading data from a hard disk in some shitehole locked terra group office in the middle of the city just like........this isnt right.........what am I doing.......PEW PEW PEW PEW sorry Frank , sorry John..........PEW one last one for me lol.

Yeah bear all the way for me,very overtly BEAR as well.

I was reading the DLC will have BEAR/USEC specific missions as well , I believe the general story is the same wether you play USEC or BEAR from what Ive read ' so that everyone gets the story etc etc' , thought that a little messed up at first but , the most important thing is to get out of the goddamn city lol

Edited by CptBluemax

2 hours ago, Терех said:

Not so simple. Read the image signature in the lower right corner :)

ff50f16c46536ec6b26a4d17cf2e44a9.jpg

I imagine this raid scenario would have ' avoid the engagement of ANY PMC' on it , this would be like the last one near the evac point , where everyones so close to getting out alive its teamup ftw lol!Yeah and it says the port as well hehe , we all gotta put our differences aside help each other Escape from Tarkov :P .

I bet there wont just be AI scavs you know , I bet theyll be some RU military/UN that try to stop us escaping.

Edited by CptBluemax

Lol this argument is entertaining... start another one! BTW I picked USEC for the M4, turns out that the AK-74 is better in this game in my opinion.

Usec cause m4 is better in every way. If you get into a gun fight at close range its going to be who shoots first. Plus the m4 is better at medium to long range.

• 4 months later...
On 8/28/2016 at 3:07 AM, Captenfireball said:

Lol this argument is entertaining... start another one! BTW I picked USEC for the M4, turns out that the AK-74 is better in this game in my opinion.

As a USEC can i still kill a BEAR operator that has an ak-47 equipped and steal it? :D otherwise im sad i didnt be BEAR for AK :(

Is that really a question even? USEC witch is some normie bland ass coolkid tactical murica dud, with some weak ass blond beard. or a team named after fecking bears? i think the answer is obvious. go ruski :uninja:

BEAR because im from eastern europe and I'm used to kalashnikov-based weapons. by the way- what is more awesone than VSS or AS VAL? those stealth gopniks are pure gold.

On 26/02/2016 at 9:46 PM, Buter_Brod said:

BEAR,Bear is a Russian,and unlike USEC's, they did not play the role of the aggressor, at least in my opinion

I also choose Bear from what i understand lore wise they were deployed to get tarkov under controll from the anarchy . Like a cleanup crew in a sense .