luv-

USEC vs BEAR - Your pick and why?

Spoonparty

USEC because everyone else is bear!

DirtyOldMan1976

I'll pick noone, because I don't bow to no man. I am my own man! Take that. :D

Wait... does that mean I can't play the game? If so, it would be good if you could actually choose Scavengers as a main character. Don't you think? At least that would give me a sense of purpose other than just getting out of town. Like finding food for your family. I'm assuming here that scavengers are residents of Tarkov. So they must have family somewhere.

Edited by DirtyOldMan1976

Chuckler-Snafu

I picked BEAR because of reasons 200_s.gif

SlashyTheCow

I want to pick BEAR, but I want to hang out for my European Battle Rifles. Give me a G3A1 and I'll swear my Loyalty to you without question and well since 7.62x51mm NATO would most likely be USEC, I think I know where I'm going.

We have been told that each account will get 3 different characters, sadly I can't find the forum post where a mod discussed this so no Source, take my word as only rumors at this point.

hvand251
On 27/02/2016 at 3:14 AM, 0paqu3 said:

Who do you pick and why your choice? 

Chose bear because I'm built like a brick shithouse and feel like it walking through factory

Atago

Bear, not gonna die after a bottle of Vodka

trotskygrad

BEAR because AS VAL

practically? because the black combat shirt blends in better with the shadows on factory, which is what you play solo 90% of the time. if I want to blend in elsewhere I just slap on the green 6B43.

Edited by trotskygrad

Tabular

Bear, because the word describes a hairy, often muscular man that's attacked to other men and I like to think that pisses off a lot people thus giving me the advantage physiologically ;)

Also because I've heard plenty of English, nice to hear Russia for a change.

o0Cosmo0o

But in the final game it will possible to switch from BEAR-USEC or the first choice will be the only?

Underhook

I choose SCAV

Super Chatty Armed Veterans

Actually I chose USEC simply because I was bear in the previous patch

jf111

I am USEC now but once we are wiped and final game comes out I am leaning more towards BEAR. ITs just overall more badass.

TheCabal

I'm kinda like a double agent. I financially support the russians (EoD) while working for the USEC to get equal and additional access to western hardware ;o)

Black1

I picked USEC because the BEAR logo has the mark of the beast hidden in it. 

I ain't with that. 

66.jpg.f3e6f373164f3b8c555850e86e6d3f93.jpg

• Sad 1

Zajian

USEC purely for the "YOU GOD DAMN RUSKIES" taunt. That poo is gold.

Fenrir-45

I picked Usec but have wanted to change. Does anyone know if we can change once beta comes out, or is a our pick final.

DerHoFFi

You can resett your Account every 2 weeks.

Just Log-in @ Escapefromtarkov.com and go to your Profile.

rayfang2000

USEC bc 'Merica. That's really only why

dionvdvelde

this depends, since i will be playing on europe in the beta i think most people will speak english as a general language, bear would give me a strategic advantage because then they dont know what i am saying.

further i would pick the faction by looking at the camo and see wich one blends in more.

Agen7orange

I picked USEC because I am a dirty american who likes cash money and working as a Contractor for big corporations :)

I happen to also like their uniform better. 

Dr3zA

I picked USEC originally because I didn't like the idea of fighting for the Russian government. HOWEVER, I like how the BEAR character model has a watch facing you. Looks super cool. Going BEAR on next wipe :)

Halgrave

I think if we are able to change by the time the main release comes out I will choose based on my friends/clan.  Will make faction solidarity and grouping up way easier when the karma system is implemented.  Cosmetics-wise I dig the USEC because of their more "universally militaristic" style.

Nemesis2310

USEC, at least as my primary character, because i really like the customizability and versatility of the ar15 platform, and because i am from europe and do not speak russian. So choosing a BEAR would not let me immerse myself into the story that much. Oh and i do not like the rough style of ak-type weapons. But my secondary i'll definetly choose a BEAR so i can experience their side of the story as well :)

SgtShadowsong

Usec, I understand English and cheeki breeki didn't really sell me that well.

ANANA

USEC because I like to play the bad guys. 

saltysoldier

I picked bear because they're fighting for their country and usec is fighting for a company which is stupid in my opinion