anttaresnova

Pve mode

anttaresnova

I higly sugest a pve only mode with enhanced ia so the players who enjoy the aspect of the game of engagin the ia looting crafting them weapons and having fun with them mates without runing into snipers or other gorups of players can have theyr own litl playgrown to have fun , also this could help the ingame economy being a resource of guns amo sights and other equipment that later on in the game could be sold to other players.

• Upvote 2

alex8xela

I think that PVE mode would be good, as a replacement of the offline mode.

It should be different to the shooting range confirmed mode.

It should be that you receive a quest from a trader that there is an area with lots of loot that he / she wants you to go and extract for them, so you kill the AI (not ia) and take the loot from the location and then (without a choice) you have to give it to the trader.

Now the trader would then level up your loyalty with him / her. Or give pay you for completing the quest for them.

• Upvote 2

hugow01

PVE only mode is a good ideal.

It might let player built their basic equipment easily and familiar this game quick.
PVE only mode could made more various quest.  
It still hardcore and tactical!
player still need to be focus on survive.

SandBox system game even cool with PVE only!
No mention AI are really clever in this game, that is really awesome. 

Edited by hugow01
  • Upvote 1

Sushi

Keeping the "offline" mode or a PvE mode (in which you can group with some teammates and kill a ton of Scavs) would be something I'd really enjoy. You could easily balance it by restricting the type of loot found in PvE.

That way, if a player loses everything in Tarkov after a few bad games, they can hop into PvE and help other players instead of waiting for a daily cash allowance or knive-scavving.

varggift

They had this function before, but removed it and as far as i know, it will NOT be implemented again.

You all just have to earn your stuff the "hardway".

Which isnt really as hard as some might wanna portray it. Ive only played solo so far and never had any loot issues. Train, loot, success. And im not the best player out there for sure.

Griiiiiind

• Upvote 2

Sushi
13 minutes ago, varggift said:

They had this function before, but removed it and as far as i know, it will NOT be implemented again.

You all just have to earn your stuff the "hardway".

Which isnt really as hard as some might wanna portray it. Ive only played solo so far and never had any loot issues. Train, loot, success. And im not the best player out there for sure.

Griiiiiind

Removing offline looting probably caused the surge of knive-scavs you see in the videos now. It was a lot more interesting when everyone had shotguns or pistols, IMO.

TrainofLemmings

Everyone on here that say you want PVE..... it wont come back there is no hardcore about that everyone will just play PVE to get great gear and then lose it all in one PVP or even never play PVP. PVP is this game and PVE for looting......    Have you tried SCAV mode there is your PVE

Someone lock this posting this has been talked about before.

Bonjamic
vor 13 Stunden schrieb Sushi:

Keeping the "offline" mode or a PvE mode (in which you can group with some teammates and kill a ton of Scavs) would be something I'd really enjoy. You could easily balance it by restricting the type of loot found in PvE.

That way, if a player loses everything in Tarkov after a few bad games, they can hop into PvE and help other players instead of waiting for a daily cash allowance or knive-scavving.

I played offline pve today. I went with all the loot I gathered to the extraction piont. After the raid was done I went to the character menue to put my loot into the stash. but there was nothing there! Is that a normal thing?

iGoodLifeNL
1 minute ago, Bonjamic said:

I played offline pve today. I went with all the loot I gathered to the extraction piont. After the raid was done I went to the character menue to put my loot into the stash. but there was nothing there! Is that a normal thing?

Pve "Offline looting" was disabled few patches ago, as this won't be in the final release "Full-game". This game is ment to be Hardcore.

Sushi
4 hours ago, Bonjamic said:

Yeah, like FunkyNL said, it was disabled a few patches back due to some issues.

17 hours ago, TrainofLemmings said:

Everyone on here that say you want PVE..... it wont come back there is no hardcore about that everyone will just play PVE to get great gear and then lose it all in one PVP or even never play PVP. PVP is this game and PVE for looting......    Have you tried SCAV mode there is your PVE

Someone lock this posting this has been talked about before.

It's how people got their shotguns and rigs in a lot of Alpha. Scav is limited to once per hour anyway; what's really so bad if PvE is properly difficult and the scav AI works as intended? Wouldn't you rather have players queuing up for games instead of waiting for an allowance or their hourly scav game?

TrainofLemmings
10 hours ago, Sushi said:

It's how people got their shotguns and rigs in a lot of Alpha. Scav is limited to once per hour anyway; what's really so bad if PvE is properly difficult and the scav AI works as intended? Wouldn't you rather have players queuing up for games instead of waiting for an allowance or their hourly scav game?

NOPE play the game as it's planned no PVE

10 hours ago, Sushi said:

Yeah, like FunkyNL said, it was disabled a few patches back due to some issues.

Not issues, it was planned to be removed and will never come back

PieceOfCake

The game has a different concept. My guess is that most likely will not happens. But who knows ...

Cypherdrene

SCAV is PvE, you can earn a buttload of $ and equipment (I've repeatedly looted 60-100K worth of equipment, guns and mods per raid as SCAV, but mostly 20-50K) without risking your hard earned loot as PMC. It doesn't get much easier than that.

Sushi
12 hours ago, Cypherdrene said:

SCAV is PvE, you can earn a buttload of $ and equipment (I've repeatedly looted 60-100K worth of equipment, guns and mods per raid as SCAV, but mostly 20-50K) without risking your hard earned loot as PMC. It doesn't get much easier than that.

I get what you mean that Scav is a way of finding gear semi-reliably, but how is it PvE? By definition PvE is against bots, not players.

Cypherdrene

@SushiSemantics really, what I mean is that there's no reason for PvE when scav mode is way more rewarding and risk free other than spending time, I don't see the devs working into PvE, even less after Quests.

PieceOfCake
2 hours ago, Cypherdrene said:

@SushiSemantics really, what I mean is that there's no reason for PvE when scav mode is way more rewarding and risk free other than spending time, I don't see the devs working into PvE, even less after Quests.

I agree with your point and this is exactly what I think. Thanks.

sYs
On 4/24/2017 at 8:32 PM, anttaresnova said:

I higly sugest a pve only mode with enhanced ia so the players who enjoy the aspect of the game of engagin the ia looting crafting them weapons and having fun with them mates without runing into snipers or other gorups of players can have theyr own litl playgrown to have fun , also this could help the ingame economy being a resource of guns amo sights and other equipment that later on in the game could be sold to other players.

Why did you buy the game if you now are asking for the OPPOSITE that the game is about?

how this helps economy? Even know the market is saturated and loot is in abundance. 

srsly - why the hell do you buy game without reading what you buying? Or did you see in the some twitch streamers stream and he saying "this is new dayz".

Thees  ideas are cancerous and are killing the hardcore part of the game. 

On 4/29/2017 at 7:04 PM, Cypherdrene said:

This definitely is gonna get fixed as this destroys game play for pmc players as there is no scavs to shoot. 

Sushi
7 hours ago, Cypherdrene said:

Wasn't semantics, just wasn't sure what you meant.

I mean, I largely agree, but the hour limitation is a bit of a bummer that said. Tarkov has quite a few "die the moment you enter the game" moments.

Cypherdrene

@Sushi Yeah well, this is the first phase of scav, there is no way in hell they gonna leave it like that

Sushi
On 4/30/2017 at 7:33 PM, Cypherdrene said:

@Sushi Yeah well, this is the first phase of scav, there is no way in hell they gonna leave it like that

True that. It's a lot of fun right now though!

TheColdVein

#Locked. Answer: Release will see the multiplayer storymode, PvE is not going to be there.