jaggedlemur81

error codes

jaggedlemur81

is anybody else getting the error codes pretty much every time i go to put something in my section of gear...nope error code have to start all over again then as soon as im on the last bit of equipment error code start all over putting the bloody gear into my slots really needs to be sorted.

LegendaryDragon

This bug is well known because everyone hates it but devs don't even wanna confirm it exist.

Basically several things in your inventory might be wrong

you can have 1 or more slots which are glitched meaning if you put something over them you get a bug, this is caused because the server register you alleredy have something there.

Second: you might not be able to certain things example i can't reload my guns in my stash only ingame this is my glitch so i avoid doing this.

Third you can have 1 or more glitched items in your stash, which you can see example if you can't move / equip / discard a certain item it's most likely glitched.

the best and 99.99% working solution is to reset your profil losing everything which means everything in your stash will be reset even the bugs 

you do this here:

http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile 

Click Reset the game profile and you don't have the bug anymore. 

ObiWayne
Am 24.4.2017 um 22:56 schrieb LegendaryDragon:

The best and 99.99% working solution is to reset your profil losing everything which means everything in your stash will be reset even the bugs 

thats the worst fix I ever heard of. Is there still nothing we can do about it? One of my stash slots glichted tf out and I cant use it anymore.

aherbst

im getting error code 1049 when I try to purchase the game...can anyone help with that?

Xrey

Yup im getting it so bad i literally cant build guns put armor on or meds. This is seriously something that need to be addressed a.s.a.p! Because until this does I wont be playing due to the 45 Minutes of closing my game loading just to put one set together to jump into a raid is ridiculous! 

VENCER_GAMING

I sold my T5 body armor about 215,000rubles, but I didn't get my money back:( where is my money

Me : VENCER_GAMING

Purchaser : SOF_ADVOKAT161

2019.8.23 A.M 2:15

Error code was 218

Twinbow

Login error code 280, how to solve this problem.

Vash305

Sorry to bring up this Necro thread but the issue is plaguing me since .12   the 280 error may take and hour or so to just move a item in my stash, equip a pmc or move loot off a scav.  serious issue please address this.