Sign in to follow this  
ComradeBurris

Feel in love with this game!

ComradeBurris

Been playing since december i know i can be angry with this game sometimes losing the best gear does that? but havent we all? just want to say i really apprecation what Battlestate Games has done with this game! its freekin amazing bro i only wish there was more raids and more weapons but the way it is now is perfect! of course its got bugs and glitches but thats normal cos its Alpha i brought EOD edition not because i wanted the extra bits and bots? but to support this project i want you guys to know this! honestly its addictive its like a drug you want more and more my current raid number is 589. anyway i would love to hear your feedback!

BEAR.png.76660bad3369c104f8d6b34c859ae4b6.png

Bear_eft_trailer_1.png

• Upvote 1

TrainofLemmings

I feel the same way. I am only at 250 ish this update. I even bought 2 friends EOD so they could play with me.

Everything in time. I do lose gear here and there, but that is part of the fun and finding that one mod you wanted or that scav with a M4. It makes it all worth every penny on this game.

DirtyHenry

Even Die´ing feels great in this game,  cant get better "Thumbs Up!"

• Upvote 1

DirtyHenry

Saw the Badges from the Bears, looks great

Question:  Is there an exsisting Community of you guys on Arma 3 ?    some how i remember that name

ComradeBurris
8 hours ago, TrainofLemmings said:

I feel the same way. I am only at 250 ish this update. I even bought 2 friends EOD so they could play with me.

Everything in time. I do lose gear here and there, but that is part of the fun and finding that one mod you wanted or that scav with a M4. It makes it all worth every penny on this game.

Glad you do too my friend hopefully in the next update Coppa Rhino and Vityaz will be added so more content for us! 

4 hours ago, DirtyHenry said:

Saw the Badges from the Bears, looks great

Question:  Is there an exsisting Community of you guys on Arma 3 ?    some how i remember that name

I think there is my friend but i dont play arma your best best would be looking up clans in the forums