FuryAlot

9mm to the head not lethal?

FuryAlot

Hey so today i found out that 9mm to the forehead from 10 meters is not lethal :D so i made a video about how i found out, hope u like it.

Edited by FurryAlot
  • Upvote 6

UlyssesVengeanc

Hammer pair mah dude, always assume the first shot won't drop. Still sucks that happened though, it was a clean shot and he took it like a sneeze.

Leeu

Yup, EFT is drifting towards CoD. The same dude that did the 9mm physics did the shotgun slug physics.

Edited by Leeu
spelling
  • Like 1

FuryAlot
Just now, Leeu said:

Yup, EFT is drifting towards into CoD. The same dude that did the 9mm physics did the shotgun slug physics.

u kidding right? u know its alpha and some stuf is just generally broken?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

CptBluemax

looooll that video , brilliant

• Upvote 1

BaNaNA_x3

Maybe desync? 

FuryAlot
35 minutes ago, BaNaNA_x3 said:

Maybe desync? 

I dont think so as you can see he reacted and killed me instantly

NrOneHeadband
On 4/29/2017 at 10:43 AM, Leeu said:

Yup, EFT is drifting towards CoD. The same dude that did the 9mm physics did the shotgun slug physics.

Okeeeh.

sYs

Well - i see no headshot in the video. 

FuryAlot
1 hour ago, sYs said:

Well - i see no headshot in the video. 

Maybe watch it on pc instead of cellphone and youll see big red bloody mark on his forehead ;)

• Upvote 1

sYs
6 hours ago, FurryAlot said:

Maybe watch it on pc instead of cellphone and youll see big red bloody mark on his forehead ;)

Now i see it. Work monitor too dark.

Classical hit no registering. We some guys have theories that hits are not registering correctly most of the time - especially with rapid fire. 

• Upvote 3

dave860
47 minutes ago, sYs said:

Classical hit no registering. We some guys have theories that hits are not registering correctly most of the time - especially with rapid fire. 

Yep, think it too. The "blook mark" is client side, but maybe the server don't register it...lag spike ?

Cypherdrene

definitely some lag/no register/minor desync, I'm 100% sure 9mm headshots-no helmet are lethal in this game.

Black1

Yea that was a fluke might need some editing of that player model but I have one shotted with a makarov in the head some scavs that were stationary or stuck sitting next to walls.  

REpowerplay

A nu cheeki breeki i v damke, One two you're on top! Aka two in the chest one in the head my friend.

zotne

LOL!) But u can easily broke leg or arm more than from 100meters with shotgun) ITS REALISM)))

• Upvote 1

Kmieciu

I've seen on a youtube video that someone lost all the head HP and yet did not die.

• Upvote 1

Genghis_Black

Curtis Jackson survived a shot to the head. Why can't he?

• Upvote 1

Captain_Control

The joke is on you! we switched your ammo to non lethal ;)

Efferrari

He probably had his Vitality perk very high. Meaning that he has a higher chance of not instantly dying upon losing a limb. Meaning that your headshot took all the health and left him (probably) bleeding but he luckily did not die instantly thanks to the perk.

Tarkov442139

yeah i made it to the exit with 0 hp point left on head and one arm gone.........

FuryAlot
On 16. 5. 2017 at 8:18 PM, Bravo6ixDelta said:

in rl my friend got shot in the head with a 762 and he survived. has a giant chunk of skull missing and when he chews his skin pops out. 

its your fault you died, fire until they drop.

It must have only grazed his skull, if it were to hit center of his forehead as in the video he would not survive... Shoot till they drop is exactly what i wrote in the end of video, no need to tell , i was just confused because it seemed hes in desync at first, otherwise i always shoot till they drop

• Sad 1

TeasR
On 16/05/2017 at 8:18 PM, Bravo6ixDelta said:

in rl my friend got shot in the head with a 762 and he survived. has a giant chunk of skull missing and when he chews his skin pops out. 

its your fault you died, fire until they drop.

Question is, would your friend been able to shoot back when he took his headshot... i guess he was suffering on the ground and maybe on coma or smth

• Upvote 1

Alpha-30k
On 5/3/2017 at 2:12 PM, sYs said:

Now i see it. Work monitor too dark.

Classical hit no registering. We some guys have theories that hits are not registering correctly most of the time - especially with rapid fire. ------- Nope 9mm is just weak. The devs even have it on video in a blooper where a pistol shot to the head doesn't kill a guy.