Jump to content

9mm to the head not lethal?


FuryAlot
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey so today i found out that 9mm to the forehead from 10 meters is not lethal :D so i made a video about how i found out, hope u like it.

 

Edited by FurryAlot
  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Leeu said:

Yup, EFT is drifting towards into CoD. The same dude that did the 9mm physics did the shotgun slug physics.

u kidding right? u know its alpha and some stuf is just generally broken?

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2017 at 10:43 AM, Leeu said:

Yup, EFT is drifting towards CoD. The same dude that did the 9mm physics did the shotgun slug physics.

Okeeeh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sYs said:

Well - i see no headshot in the video. 

Maybe watch it on pc instead of cellphone and youll see big red bloody mark on his forehead ;)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, FurryAlot said:

Maybe watch it on pc instead of cellphone and youll see big red bloody mark on his forehead ;)

Now i see it. Work monitor too dark.

Classical hit no registering. We some guys have theories that hits are not registering correctly most of the time - especially with rapid fire. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, sYs said:

Classical hit no registering. We some guys have theories that hits are not registering correctly most of the time - especially with rapid fire. 

Yep, think it too. The "blook mark" is client side, but maybe the server don't register it...lag spike ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea that was a fluke might need some editing of that player model but I have one shotted with a makarov in the head some scavs that were stationary or stuck sitting next to walls.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He probably had his Vitality perk very high. Meaning that he has a higher chance of not instantly dying upon losing a limb. Meaning that your headshot took all the health and left him (probably) bleeding but he luckily did not die instantly thanks to the perk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 16. 5. 2017 at 8:18 PM, Bravo6ixDelta said:

in rl my friend got shot in the head with a 762 and he survived. has a giant chunk of skull missing and when he chews his skin pops out. 

its your fault you died, fire until they drop.

It must have only grazed his skull, if it were to hit center of his forehead as in the video he would not survive... Shoot till they drop is exactly what i wrote in the end of video, no need to tell , i was just confused because it seemed hes in desync at first, otherwise i always shoot till they drop

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 16/05/2017 at 8:18 PM, Bravo6ixDelta said:

in rl my friend got shot in the head with a 762 and he survived. has a giant chunk of skull missing and when he chews his skin pops out. 

its your fault you died, fire until they drop.

Question is, would your friend been able to shoot back when he took his headshot... i guess he was suffering on the ground and maybe on coma or smth

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2017 at 2:12 PM, sYs said:

Now i see it. Work monitor too dark.

Classical hit no registering. We some guys have theories that hits are not registering correctly most of the time - especially with rapid fire. ------- Nope 9mm is just weak. The devs even have it on video in a blooper where a pistol shot to the head doesn't kill a guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...