FuryAlot

9mm to the head not lethal?

Luggistics

Seems to be a lot of dsync and or lag issues of late, Played a match for about 15 mins, couldn't pick up  any loot or kill anyone, several headshots with pistol, and wasted a clip of my ak into someone only for them to run right past me.. went to extract and died after like 1 min of sitting there, my body seemed to fall in the middle of the map, even though i was at extraction.. any help on this? i never even heard anyone else shoot from my POV.

Edited by Luggistics

PauleSchaule

its just a bug.... 

Luggistics

almost every game now i get stuck in place for no reason and get killed, or  after a few mins i can move again, but then it sticks again.. unplayable for me as of right now, why is it worse then it was?

Edited by Luggistics

FuryAlot
On 6. 6. 2017 at 8:08 PM, Luggistics said:

almost every game now i get stuck in place for no reason and get killed, or  after a few mins i can move again, but then it sticks again.. unplayable for me as of right now, why is it worse then it was?

Because in Alpha every patch patches some things and breaks other things, no worries though, all this mess will be cleaned up when the game releases ;)

• Upvote 1

FuryAlot
On 6. 6. 2017 at 5:44 PM, Jezeppe said:

Uninstalling and playing a decent game instead seems to be the only solution. Maybe they have this issue fixed by 2020.

Why so salty? :D

Cloak

Wow....I hope I never experience that in CBT.

• Upvote 1

RushnBorsh

Its just an alpha version. Lots of desync moments and also there are bugs that makes some players invincible lol. Just hold on till CBT or OBT - things will get better.

titi4600

Since the very last update a saw a friend put 3 headshots in a row and the guy didn't die instantly xD  

pimba224

was this before the new patch?

pimba224
1 hour ago, titi4600 said:

Since the very last update a saw a friend put 3 headshots in a row and the guy didn't die instantly xD  

it would be good if you have a video proof

winterchill

Edit: nevermind, I missed the first round shot that clearly hit the forehead.

Though, the MP443 doesnt pack any punch at all. It doesnt surprise me, it's like shooting a .22LR

Edited by winterchill

Agen7orange

FYI with the new patch, i've been using the Makarov to headshot scavs and players looting boxes... confirmed headshot lethality.

• Upvote 1

winterchill

I confirm that the mp443 lacks punch, its sole advantage is the size of the magazine. If possible, go for a Tokarev, it shreds people.

FuryAlot

Guyse guyse! Thanx for your advice and concerns, but im no noobie :) yes after patch i bring my makaron when i want to snipe some scavs in factory :D

Edited by FurryAlot

Ahadihunter1
On 29/04/2017 at 9:43 AM, Leeu said:

Yup, EFT is drifting towards CoD. The same dude that did the 9mm physics did the shotgun slug physics.

Way to quick with the assumptions...

COLanski

This is just a bug, desync and whatever stuff.

I can confirm, that 99% of my headshots did kill my targets even with the lowest PM ammo. ;-)

And there is also skills ... there is a chance to get less damage, or don't die by losing a bodypart that is also added to the head i guess.

Unkas
30 minutes ago, FurryAlot said:

Hahahah that reaction, i started laughing and crying at once after the failed headshot :D

I expect that guy died 5 seconds after me, i gave him 6 shots on the head. I hope that all was "desync"

Dieseel
On 29.04.2017 at 10:44 AM, FurryAlot said:

u kidding right? u know its alpha and some stuf is just generally broken?

yop 6 months and still broken, welcome new dayz!

Itchybum

When shooting scavs they always die from a headshot with any caliber. But with players it's a different story, especially with the desync and netcode problems. Maybe he still died 30 seconds later and you just didn't get to see that. Or the hit just didn't register server side.
Let's hope they get this all sorted out sooner rather than later because it does get frustrating.

• Upvote 1

Chenske
On 5/16/2017 at 1:05 PM, Genghis_Black said:

Curtis Jackson survived a shot to the head. Why can't he?

Because he was shot in the mouth, not the forehead like the player in this video.

Bobbydylan

Could also be the invulnerability bug.

[edit: Vids below]

Edited by Bobbydylan
  • Upvote 1

-Fergus-

Most likely desync, knifed a guy that was AFK probably 30 times in the head, didn't take any damage at all.