9mm to the head not lethal?

FuryAlot
On 7. 7. 2017 at 2:04 PM, Itchybum said:

When shooting scavs they always die from a headshot with any caliber. But with players it's a different story, especially with the desync and netcode problems. Maybe he still died 30 seconds later and you just didn't get to see that. Or the hit just didn't register server side.
Let's hope they get this all sorted out sooner rather than later because it does get frustrating.

Yeah i know :) this post was made for fun, not to cry about the current state of the  game :)

2 hours ago, SheikYerBouti said:

Most likely desync, knifed a guy that was AFK probably 30 times in the head, didn't take any damage at all.

That sounds more like disconnect to me, when someones game crashes or gets DCd your character freezes on place and becomes unkillable

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FuryAlot

• Luggistics

• sYs

• pimba224

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey so today i found out that 9mm to the forehead from 10 meters is not lethal so i made a video about how i found out, hope u like it.  

Now i see it. Work monitor too dark. Classical hit no registering. We some guys have theories that hits are not registering correctly most of the time - especially with rapid fire. 

u kidding right? u know its alpha and some stuf is just generally broken?

• 5 months later...
TheDevil201

Was that a makarov or a mp443? With the mp, i dropped the sniper on top of the rocks near the old northern exit in shoreline with 1 round. With the maka, you need the enhanced expansion round.....

On 10-7-2017 at 10:16 AM, -Fergus- said:

Most likely desync, knifed a guy that was AFK probably 30 times in the head, didn't take any damage at all.

That's when someone left the match, but didn't confirm leave. He will be able to take damage once he joins the match again.

poo sucks man, sorry. 

That said, does any ever have times where they clearly got shot but take zero damage? It's happened multiple times to me over the month or more. I hear my character yell, I take a blatant shot, sometimes there's blood, but no damage, no loss of armor, etc. This seems to happen more often than some realize. 

Lokomotivet

I don't think 9mm is 100% guaranteed to one tap/kill on headshot. Personally, I've survived a lot of headshots (without wearing head armor) against scavs, both shotgun (at distance) and pistol shots. Ammo type probably affects this.

zpwarrior
8 hours ago, TheDevil201 said:

Was that a makarov or a mp443? With the mp, i dropped the sniper on top of the rocks near the old northern exit in shoreline with 1 round. With the maka, you need the enhanced expansion round.....

Nice Necro