Sign in to follow this  
TxShack

Alpha Stage and gear

TxShack

I understand my question might be answered in some way, but for me the specific way I am thinking of it its not answered. One of the questions in FAQ is that yes you can lose your gear in game, even if it is the gear that came with your pre-order. My question is as follows: Will the individual at Alpha stage. knowing that is not the final form of the real product at the end wit changes here and there and that people will need to expect glitches and unexpected situations, lose his gear or use an "Alpha test gear"?
I hope I am being as clear as possible. Thanks.

P.S.: I don't mind losing everything in game, just would like to know. Once again thanks and keep up the good work.

Ka9a

Good question. I'd also like to know. Otherwise best to save gear like that for when the game is fully polished in order to avoid any unexpected losses.

Detector

I believe I have read somewhere on the Support board that lost gear that is part of the various pre-order packages will be 'reissued' after alpha- and beta-test phases. So, you will not have to be afraid to lose anything, at least until the retail game comes out. 

edit - Found it: 

Edited by snikkel

Ka9a
9 minutes ago, snikkel said:

I believe I have read somewhere on the Support board that lost gear that is part of the various pre-order packages will be 'reissued' after alpha- and beta-test phases. So, you will not have to be afraid to lose anything, at least until the retail game comes out. 

edit - Found it: 

Welp, guess we're free to cheeki all we want

inb4 lock @Snusmoomrik

Edited by Wоlf

TxShack

Might be a good thing, but then I hope people do not spread this info too much or at least take it seriously or alpha and beta stage is just going to be wacko crazy madness of shooting and killing.

Starlight
6 hours ago, TxShack said:

Might be a good thing, but then I hope people do not spread this info too much or at least take it seriously or alpha and beta stage is just going to be wacko crazy madness of shooting and killing.

It's not like they're going to wipe it every three hours. Expect a wipe each at the end of alpha and beta, and potentially additional ones if a patch makes major balance changes or improvements to player onboarding.

Playing like a suicidal idiot will still leave you missing your pre-purchase rewards for weeks until the next wipe.