White Knight Security | Discord Group

Black1

Hello all.  

I'm looking at gathering a small group of active and motivated EFT players into my discord group.

White Knight Security.  Saviors of Tarkov

Requirements for consideration:

• Working Microphone.
  • 18 + only.
  • Know when to shut up. (Radio silence in operations, giving common courtesy to those still alive after dead.  I don't need a play by play of your every move or weapon modification.)
  • Chill and Relaxed out of game, in game Raid seriousness and strive for success.  
  • No negative Nancy's.  If you go in already admitting defeat you've already lost the battle
  • Mature.
  • Must speak English.
  • A high level of patience while in a raid.  (Sometimes I'll sit in one spot for 10-20 minutes before moving if I think enemy is near or setting up an ambush.)

Plans for the group:  

•        Establish tactics, preset routes and loot sequences.  (Obtained through playing together and painting a map.)
  •        Moving as a unit.  Movement, Reaction upon contact, CQB, Break Contact, Flanking, Operating under stress. 
  •        Call outs. (Again, obtained through playing together looking at map."
  •        Overall fun for those who enjoy surviving getting loot and exercising patience.
  •        Kickin' ass, stackin' guns.  

If you're interested shoot me a PM on here with the following template:

Name:

How long have you been PC gaming?

How active do you plan to be in EFT?

Do you have any understanding of military style tactics and maneuvers? 

Can you sit in a bush for 20 minutes with out losing focus on the objective?

Do you have a good understanding of the EFT mechanics ?

I'll review the answers and send you back the link to join the discord and we can go from there!

Sound good?  Cool.  

Always forward.  

Edited by Black1
  • Upvote 3
Black1

Welcome Pasha11c to the White Knight Security discord group.  Had some bad ass games with ya earlier dude!

We're looking for some more active members to join us as we start this Escape From Tarkov group.  

Shoot me an app on a PM for further information.  

Here's one short an simple highlight of just one of the many encounters we had just today:

Edited by Black1
  • Upvote 2
Black1

Warm welcome to BoredThor & NDeezus!

Two more operators joined our mission.  

We had some great games together yesterday and I will be uploading a dope video with in the next few days of some high lights.  

We are still looking for maybe one more member.  

We have our own TS server now and all further information will be provided upon review of the app that is PMed to me on this forum.  

Edited by Black1

Name: Ram

How long have you been PC gaming? pretty much soon as i could use a mouse and keyboard

How active do you plan to be in EFT? weekends after 4pm/ after 4 weekdays

Do you have any understanding of military style tactics and maneuvers?  very much so

Can you sit in a bush for 20 minutes with out losing focus on the objective? i love being a cheeky breeky camper

Do you have a good understanding of the EFT mechanics ? EFT is easy give me a knife and ill leave with everything ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
WaitImCheating

Name:Ihateunoob3

How long have you been PC gaming? around 6 years

How active do you plan to be in EFT? everyday around 6-8 hours.

Do you have any understanding of military style tactics and maneuvers?  I mean i started on DayZ Arma 2 Mod. so i have a very good understanding on callouts and moving to flanks.

Can you sit in a bush for 20 minutes with out losing focus on the objective? Yes all the time as scav :PPP

Do you have a good understanding of the EFT mechanics ? Yes peak your head and you have a better chance.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
CaptainSchnapps

How long have I been PC Gaming? 
-Since Oregon Trail. Probably putting a date to myself. 

How Active do you plan to be?
-Wednesday Thursday Friday evenings EST. 

Do you have any understanding of tactics/maneuvers?

-Being Former Military, yes. 

Patience Level?

-In a bush? Why not? In a Puddle? Even Better. Give me a spot to not move from and it'll happen.

Do you have a good understanding of EFT mechanics? 

-So far, so good. If I have questions, I learn quick and listen hard. 

Name: Viper

How long have you been PC gaming? 10 years

How active do you plan to be in EFT? every day whenever I'm not in the field 

Do you have any understanding of military style tactics and maneuvers? yes in USMC infantry 

Can you sit in a bush for 20 minutes with out losing focus on the objective? if I have to yes

Do you have a good understanding of the EFT mechanics ? about 70 out of 100 still learning