Sign in to follow this  
BiodecayYT

When Wipe happens You can keep stuff

BiodecayYT

So basiclly I have a suggestion/Idea. When wipe happens like at the end of the month.

You would be able to keep whatever you have on your body, And have the decision of what to take to you're next stash

Cause there can be a tiny bit of story to the WIPE.

Basicly when wipe happens I would think it would go like this...

You were out taking a trip to whatever map Factory, Customs etc.

There has been Scavs that have broken into you're Hideout/Stash by following you back to your home after you've extracted.

They've taken everything, But the gear you had on you still survives so you get to keep it. 

I know there is like every wipe you get the Trizip/Rig/ And all that. But it would be cool.

And mabye when the game releasaes fully and there arnt wipes anymore, It could be the same concept but you'll need to take care of you're self when you're extracting and make sure when you extract no body is around so they dont have the chance to follow you home.

Edited by BiodecayYT
More storyish
  • Confused 1

Redlycanthrope

I get where you're coming from with this, but if they did this surely you wouldn't be given the load of handguns, trizip, rigs etc. As this doesn't fit into the story you are portraying. If anything they should let you sell everything but carry over the money??? (that's what i'd prefer anyways) haha. :uninja: :uohwell:

BiodecayYT

Oh yeah that'd be cool

TrainofLemmings

I could do with taking 4 mill over and that's it :)

Orbixal
54 minutes ago, BiodecayYT said:

So basiclly I have a suggestion/Idea. When wipe happens like at the end of the month.

You would be able to keep whatever you have on your body, And have the decision of what to take to you're next stash

Cause there can be a tiny bit of story to the WIPE.

Basicly when wipe happens I would think it would go like this...

You were out taking a trip to whatever map Factory, Customs etc.

There has been Scavs that have broken into you're Hideout/Stash by following you back to your home after you've extracted.

They've taken everything, But the gear you had on you still survives so you get to keep it. 

I know there is like every wipe you get the Trizip/Rig/ And all that. But it would be cool.

And mabye when the game releasaes fully and there arnt wipes anymore, It could be the same concept but you'll need to take care of you're self when you're extracting and make sure when you extract no body is around so they dont have the chance to follow you home.

I am sorry but items are not going to carry over in this current stage of testing.

• Like 1

Sushi

It's hard to give a story explanation for why you'd have a dozen handguns, twenty bottles of water, canned food and multiple tactical vests when you're fleeing from Tarkov city anyway.

Ravenhawkhero

I can see where you are coming from, but people would do stupid stuff like have 4 billion t bags inside each other

kratos

So everything will be gone with this 'wipe' ?

All the weapons and money and you just have to do melee (axe run) again ?

Skemba
1 minute ago, kratos said:

So everything will be gone with this 'wipe' ?

All the weapons and money and you just have to do melee (axe run) again ?

Yes.

• Thanks 1

Sammy3212337

Anyone know when it is wiping?

johncage213

people don't seem to understand what the wipe is, it's not the devs just going hey i think it's time for us to confiscate everyone's loot. the wipe is the result of technical necessity. they need to reset everything because they edited the values for the items, that's why they need to wipe.

just lol at thinking you should keep any items because "muh story", it's a beta. none of what's happening right now actually pertains to the narrative.

• Like 1

FLP

the wipe happens because of major changes or problems with bugs and will only happen now, after the game is released there is no forecast for this.