Golde

Retarded Overexaggerated Muzzleflash

Golde

Will we have it?

Skemba

Well, we do have forum topics that match your description to a certain extent... Muzzle flashes are the least of our worries.

Scruffy
1 hour ago, Golde said:

Will we have it?

Dear @Golde, you really have to read more and write less. From what I see in your previous threads, you do not do much research before posting.

Maybe you just like attention?

Golde
10 minutes ago, Scruffy said:

Dear @Golde, you really have to read more and write less. From what I see in your previous threads, you do not do much research before posting.

Maybe you just like attention?

I see no problems with asking questions since most of you have nothing else better to do than jerk off in front of a computer screen all day. Might as well make yourselves useful by saving me some time.

Is there a problem?

Scruffy
13 minutes ago, Golde said:

I see no problems with asking questions since most of you have nothing else better to do than jerk off in front of a computer screen all day. Might as well make yourselves useful by saving me some time.

Is there a problem?

If you read the rules you would know the answer to your question ;)

Golde
2 hours ago, Scruffy said:

If you read the rules you would know the answer to your question ;)

I personally didn't find anything.

Starlight
15 minutes ago, Golde said:

I personally didn't find anything.

Sounds like a personal problem, then.

Golde
4 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Sounds like a personal problem, then.

Well, it appears as if you people awfully enjoy mangling yourselves into someone else's problems with the amount of comments shown. In that case, I see no reason for you to be a hypocrite. Go ahead, bite the bait.

Do you mind citing some sauce? I might've missed it.

Armalog

Well this was nutritious..

Scruffy

Well let me put It this way, every time I come to this forum I hope for something new and some quality info. Maybe some smart suggestions. Half of the time I get my time wasted clicking on click baits only to find out that I already read that somewhere else. This make this issue personal because I feel you are wasting MY time.

In B4 lock...

@TarkovEscaper

Golde
18 minutes ago, Scruffy said:

Well let me put It this way, every time I come to this forum I hope for something new and some quality info. Maybe some smart suggestions. Half of the time I get my time wasted clicking on click baits only to find out that I already read that somewhere else. This make this issue personal because I feel you are wasting MY time.

In B4 lock...

@TarkovEscaper

despite you wasting a few kilobytes of online storage space, I'm sure we can manage to salvage what's left of an subject that's well worthy of a competent discussion.

Most shooters nowadays tend to overexaggerate muzzleflashs in broad daylight as if we're all shooting blanks. It may be aesthetically pleasing to those of us who simply want to see some fancy effects, but it seems to cost more than its worth as it will become a hindrance to visibility during automatic fire.

Despite many titles claiming to be "realistic", this is something they still fail upon. Thus based on precedents, I'm not sure how it'll be handled here. 

Edit* I overlooked the gameplay trailer and it seemed pretty prominent there, not sure if its just the darker warehouse setting or..

Edited by Golde

Scruffy

29 minutes ago, Golde said:

despite you wasting a few kilobytes of online storage space, I'm sure we can manage to salvage what's left of an subject that's well worthy of a competent discussion.

Most shooters nowadays tend to overexaggerate muzzleflashs in broad daylight as if we're all shooting blanks. It may be aesthetically pleasing to those of us who simply want to see some fancy effects, but it seems to cost more than its worth as it will become a hindrance to visibility during automatic fire.

Despite many titles claiming to be "realistic", this is something they still fail upon. Thus based on precedents, I'm not sure how it'll be handled here.

Let me search that for you:

http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/search/?type=all&q=Muzzle+flash

If you are really interested in finding answer to your question, scroll through the above link ;)

Edited by Scruffy

Nyctea

This thread is in imminent danger of derailing into flame, so I'll lock it.

As for the subject in question - no need to be alarmed, we didn't do all that research for nothing. The flashes will be realistic. Trailers are:

1) Made using pre-alpha build. The visual effects are yet to be adjusted.
2) Some of the weapons feature muzzlebrakes, and they  give off a bigger flash.