Sign in to follow this  
thilan

Pre Ordering

thilan

Hi 

i would love to pre order this game after seeing the gameplay and all but seems like $48 at official store is too much just saying and wondering when will be third party sites gonna get pre orders for the game ?

thanks

Golde

not in a long time. For that to happen I think the game has to be at least to be redeemable as a key so probably post-steam launch.

As for preordering, I would not recommend. There's already been delays without any explanations. Wait until things get more publicity.

Crazycomie

There will always be delays with game development. I am bummed that you cannot at least "Pre-order" through steam. I do really want to pre-order this game, but i want to be able to play it through steam. Would be nice to see them at least add it to steam with a pre-order option, even if they don't plan to launch it on steam until after their off-steam launch happens. 

DCG_Wulf
On 3/2/2016 at 7:40 AM, Golde said:

not in a long time. For that to happen I think the game has to be at least to be redeemable as a key so probably post-steam launch.

As for preordering, I would not recommend. There's already been delays without any explanations. Wait until things get more publicity.

As far as I can tell, March of 2016 has always been the time frame for closed Alpha. They have explained in these forums why they are withholding the Alpha and we should be expecting it by the last week, but no guarantees. One of their lead devs is at GDC and they want to release pre alpha streaming just prior to closed release. I wouldn't call it a preorder, more like supporting the team and the project they are working hard to master. No one has gone this far into detail and it will take time to complete. For publicity, it's not necessarily a good thing. DayZ for example failed at an Alpha level. 2 years into alpha and it's crawling. People flocked to it, and then continuously trashed the development. By keeping the alpha secretive and somewhat difficult to obtain, only the people dedicated to testing and giving feedback will be there... not the whiney children complaining about every aspect of bugs/glitches

Edited by DCG_Wulf

rohling
On 3/3/2016 at 0:40 PM, Golde said:

But the question is:  There will be a steam launch at all ?

RudySanErik
20 minutes ago, rohling said:

But the question is:  There will be a steam launch at all ?

Yeah it will be :)

rohling

Nice !  i will get it when it comes to steam

cKy

be sure that on steam it wont be 2$..

48$ for this game as a pre order is not much at all.

and I know all that (early access/alpha release price is too high... just don't buy it till it release then.)

Kwahamot

I got the EOD edition. 

When you pre-order you don't just buy the game early, you support the developers. The entire reason I got the EOD edition is to help the developers (and to have that tomahawk, obviously).

This game is already looking and continually shaping up to a triple A title. So for $48 it is a brilliant offer.

• Upvote 2

sijiwgq92136

like it and be sure to let me know that you think.