Sign in to follow this  
J_Bob

[Marauder Clan] Elite Without The Elitism 

J_Bob

5786585a529b5_MarauderLogoTest140.png.41dcd51c53f81d07c768afba4a4f1221.png.5066891311afdd1cc821bc917e3ebea9.png

[Marauder Clan] Elite Without The Elitism 

<The Marauders> is an international multi-gaming clan devoted to ensuring that every member has the friends, the skills, and the opportunities to succeed and have fun in Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, Rocket League, Overwatch, and any other multiplayer PC game on the market!

First-time player? Casual enthusiast? Hardcore veteran? No matter your experience or skill level, you’ll find a home in <The Marauders>!

What we can offer you:

An enormous base of friendly, mature, and dedicated members ready to form  groups at all times of the day and night

Resources for forming serious (or casual)  groups with clanmates

A fantastic Coaching Division eager to help you acquire, practice, and perfect the skills needed to succeed at any level of play

Friendly and approachable officers dedicated to keeping your gaming experience fun and comfortable

An active Teamspeak3 server for voice communication

An in-game chat channel for finding and filling groups

What you need to join:

16 years of age, or older

A working headset and microphone (no echoing speakers!)

A good attitude! Rage and elitism have no place here.

If you’re looking for an adult gaming clan that specifically aims at not only having fun but actually winning games, we’re the one-stop shop!

Marauders and Escape From Tarkov 

My name is Darkness and I am the Section Leader for Escape From Tarkov for the Marauder Clan. This is a brand new Game for the clan and I am looking for people who might be willing to help me build up the community . We currently have a handful of people playing the game and I expect alot more when the game goes into closed beta .  We focus on High Skill Tactical play that helps ensure are survival in game . We like to have fun and joke around but we always focus on playing at a high lvl . Here at Marauders we don't expect you to be the best but we will help you play like the best with coaching and team play !! If you want more information check out are website and apply !! Don't forget to tell them Darkness sent you , remember I am everyone's old friend .

Also we allow Guest to come check us out before they join . There is no pressure and we just want you to come have a good time !.

TS IP: Maraudersclan.com

MarauderBanner.png.03559e3f44b0d772df166a40b305ebc9.thumb.png.28d50b0fbf2fe70301b10c463058d452.png

Edited by Doc_Terror

J_Bob

Hey guy's just checking back in . I will be online from 5EST to 2am EST for anyone looking to get some games in or wanting to check us out . Just PM me or hop on TeamSpeak.

J_Bob

Hey once again i will be doing Public games from 5 EST to 2am EST for anyone looking to play with a group or check the clan out . Just hop in the Teamspeak and look for Darkness . 

It was great to meet some new people and had a blast yesterday playing with you all .

TS IP: Marauderclan.com

Edited by Doc_Terror
  • Upvote 1

Booyah

What's the requirements to join? I don't want to play with like 12 year olds. 

varggift
20 minutes ago, Booyah said:

What's the requirements to join? I don't want to play with like 12 year olds. 

Well, i bet you are required to read, so bad luck dude....

Ha.. ha..

porkshank9

i joined your TS today. feel free to add me and play some EFT 

J_Bob

Lol are requirements are listed above no there is no 12 year olds . Poke me or Booyah if u come in TS and we will be happy to join u . Right now everyone's on  PUBG kick but we been getting on EFT any chance we get so don't shy away .