TheColdVein

Emissary Recruitment!

TheColdVein

c2a67fa8fdb6625e87d749fcd2b46b87.thumb.jpg.b777a84b3cb9c458b55d17dad6016231.jpg
Hello Escapers!

I'm calling out to my community, to find those brave, and adventurous souls, with a desire to rally their region into the darkest underbelly of Tarkov.

What I'm looking for in an Emissary:

• Be active - Always at attention, locked and loaded to carry out your orders.
  • Translations - You will be responsible for intercepting, and deciphering all incoming news, and communications.
  • Communications - Talk with Operators in your forum section, make social media pages, twitter, and any other way to spread the news!
  • Field Operations - Go into your region to find well-known Streamers, Magazines, YouTubers, Gaming Events, etc. 

Currently, I'm looking Emissaries in the following regions:

• Middle East
  • Korea
  • China
  • Turkey
  • Brazil
  • Greece
  • India
  • Germany

**Remember, all are welcome to apply from all regions**

If you believe you have what it takes, and a passion for the game, please apply HERE.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

o0Cosmo0o

Good initiative!

MeFirst

Nice.

Would be good to see some new faces in general and also show some regions some special love. :)

Natalino

We will possibly have a new emissary from Japan soon. With that, we will be having a new language section as well.

• Upvote 3

Scott_FR

Good luck to who every apply, and have great days ahead of you :)

• Upvote 1

Natalino

Please, welcome our new emissaries. We reviewed several interests and found these to bring something to the table. We wish them a great time while they help the community. 

New German Emissaries:

New Korean Emissary:

New Japanese Emissary:

New Greece Emissary:

New UK Emissaries:

Congrats everyone and please catch up on the emissary undercover section for information you need. You will also receive a private message from emissaries coordinator @Colonel Twerkins on what you need to do next.

I will also like to announce that we have opened up two new language sections: Japanese (日本語) and Greek with the help of the two new emissaries. Those who are looking to become emissary, you can still apply and we will keep it in mind. We are currently looking for new community language sections and also two emissaries from USA that are very proactive within the community.

Thank you!

• Upvote 8