Am 26.9.2017 um 15:01 schrieb necuja:

Hello fellow escapers!

It is my pleasure to introduce to you 8 more magnificent pictures showcasing varients of the H&K MP5!

IMG_20170926_075736.thumb.jpg.ed8064715960b8a2c18005ee92188829.jpg

what attachment do I need to mount the silencer on the standard MP5 like in the picture?

On 9/29/2017 at 11:01 AM, flecktyphus said:

Uh, what's with the Butler Creek OCULAR cap placed on the OBJECTIVE end on the Trijicon REAP-IR?

Butler Creek caps are common on IR and NVG optics. I have one on my PVS-14.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb trotskygrad:

can we get the Surefire flashlight handguard that's like in all those 90s movies?

This one

MP5A5Sure-Fire.jpg

Pretty sure it's called the Surefire 628

i would love that.

Is it ATM possible to fit any rails or so on the normal handguard or what mountring is it to fit a flashlight on the mount slot on the MP5SD there is 1 slot for mounts showing but I can´t find a item to fit it, anyone got a clue? Can´t wait to have "foldable" buttstocks on this tiny piece of love.

@Kleanuppguywhat you are thinking about the MP5F? because the normal MP5's wouldnt work that well over time with 9x19 PST or even stronger highpressure ammo

also think they shouldnt be able to be loaded in, like the PMM in the KEDR

Why are we not able to mount small foregrips on the tri-rail for the MP5SD? If a laser sight fits, so does a grip.

+1 for the MP5K, I'm pretty baffled that we don't have the parts for it yet, I hope I don't sound like I am demanding. I just think it would be cool to run an MP5K with 15 round mags. Nice compact package.

Edited by Maki3006

What level of which trader would have the mp5sd lower receiver part?   I have looked everywhere and cannot find it anywhere.  I am in the middle of building the mp5sd from scratch, and I have everything except the pistol grip part that has the trigger, and switch (from semi to burst and full auto)     can someone answer this for me please?   :-)  thanks in advance.. this game is the best game made to date!!!