Klean

MP5

MostImmortal
On 1/20/2018 at 9:11 PM, PrmFirestorm said:

What level of which trader would have the mp5sd lower receiver part?   I have looked everywhere and cannot find it anywhere.  I am in the middle of building the mp5sd from scratch, and I have everything except the pistol grip part that has the trigger, and switch (from semi to burst and full auto)     can someone answer this for me please?   :-)  thanks in advance.. this game is the best game made to date!!!

Peacekeeper lvl 2 or 3 I think, for 70~ something $.

Edited by Thagi

Anawi

In this stage of gameplay (meaning late game when everyone has fort's) is MP5 useless

Mast3rok

Currently MP5 as other SMG's are good only for killing hatchlings or bots, chance of killing decent geared player is slim.

KaijinTiernan

Does anyone actually use these in game? They're so weak on armored targets

LongD
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Mast3rok:

Currently MP5 as other SMG's are good only for killing hatchlings or bots, chance of killing decent geared player is slim.

Depends when they have Fort you might as well just shoot their legs but with the right ammo (can't remember which one) you can easily kill a player with PACA 

BedPleyar
2 hours ago, Mast3rok said:

4 minutes ago, LongD said:

Depends when they have Fort you might as well just shoot their legs but with the right ammo (can't remember which one) you can easily kill a player with PACA 

If they're wearing a fort and fast mt and you have an MP5 you better be really good at aiming at the legs (be close to them) or you better start running. All you can really hope to do is dent their armour or kill them by shooting them in the legs.

dleutasch

Found this quite hard to use in-game

Rice

Now all we have to do is wait for the promised new mods for it...........

ShadowHawk

I love this gun but they are very hard to find and I never come across people who carry them. 

MyJewLives

Very hard weapon to fight against... the suppressor really tones the noise down. sounds like a pen tapping

RoccoSiffredi

Its bot worth the money. Too weak bullets. Better choose ak74 u for short distances. 

Ansyl

Would really like to see this hand guard mod on MP5SD in the game. Its a  KAC m4 lower rail zip tied to the front grip. this mod is actually very popular with special forces like navy seals and other.

5be142210a88bbb9d20db6587fe878e2.jpg

BrutalButSlaps

Man I can't wait for when those new MP5 attachments come out!

Great_Stuart

I feel if we can have the KAC RAS handguard or the mli set for the MP5?

KIT_GP_SYS02-1.jpg

400px-Heckler-Koch-MP5-MLI.jpg

gary 23

would love to see 3 lug adapters and suppressors. pictured below is a silencerco version. a company Battlestate already has license agreements with. it would be a simple small addition to make the MP5 so much more versatile with the new TL-99 handguard. https://www.store.silencerco.com/collections/omega-9k/products/3-lug-mount?variant=35515080017image.png.4b9dcf7e3e70e1e64ed2b7dcaf1f536b.png

image.png.afe7f2e681c24b48b146eefc81888331.png

Edited by gary 23

Popolvar

Hi still is no way how mount silencer to normal mp5 ?

ynnus86
vor 7 Stunden schrieb Popolvar:

Hi still is no way how mount silencer to normal mp5 ?

Because there is a special MP5SD version which includes the suppressor. Just buy an upper MP5SD receiver and the suppressor and you can mod any regular mp5 to a suppressed mp5.

dachterasse

The Hk A3 retractable stock its in the game not retractable it dont works like the mp 7 stock become the Hk A3 stock this option too ?

Schwifty5250

Has anyone noticed that the MP5 reload in game is that when you shoot your last round the charging handle goes back and up and when you press reload your hand grabs the air and reloads like it would. Just a pet peeve of mine