luv-

US team

luv-

I received a lot of interest in my previous thread to start a US team. Given the interest I'm starting a new thread. I've decided to move forward with creating a US based team. Go USEC! We currently have players in CST and EST time zones. I personally have played this game since it's release and have not been able to find the right team of people to play with, my thought process is to create a new team with like minded people and we will define who and what this team is as the game develops beyond Alpha into Beta and it's release.

If you meet these requirements and are interested in this type of team, please PM me and/or join the discord.

https://discord.gg/zfMkKrA

21+ / Mature / TACTICAL / Game sense / Common sense / Smart / Communication skills and equipment (headset/mic)

Military experience preferred but not required.

None of the following please - Racism / ignorance / arguing / noobism / mic spamming / etc

• Upvote 1

porkshank9

I am around tonight. I joined your discord and I'll be checking in :D

luv-

Look forward to meeting and playing with you. :D

I'm not on tonight, but some of the guys should be in the discord playing tonight. 

TitanPB

Joined this looking for a higher skill level of players. We've got a few. Thanks for starting this and looking forward to it's growth.

luv-

Glad to have you on board Titan!

Danger_Ranger

Really enjoyed playing with you guys the past few days. Everyone is super friendly. There is a lot of skill with the group. Hope I can bring something to the table.

luv-

Great group, glad you're enjoying it Danger. Hope to see more people coming in and checking the team out.

Danger_Ranger

I'll definitely get the word out.

florida_man

Active Duty combat arms....I would love to join!

AFLEX89

Only a few days into Tarkov... been following since the word got out but finally broke down and upgraded my preorder so i could start playing.

Looking for a solid group a guys to run with, have mic and love working in a team and getting some real work done! on the east coast so timing with the group should work fine.

Hope to see you in Tarkov soon! 

• Upvote 1

KitsunePanzer

Hi just starting Tarkov ,will be joining with closed beta ,but have some Exp. with Dayz and pubg. 25 with 5 years active duty navy and have an average PC set-up. looking forward to joining up with you guys.