Gameroom

Cfxsquad

Hi there

I've just bought a house (Yeah!) and I can live there around juli. So, I want to make the attic my brand new gaming room. Will be playing Escape from Tarkov most of the time though, but it needs to look neat. 
The pictures below show the the room. These are from their website, so it's empty right now. 
Behind the photographer on the first picture there is a slanted roof. What you see in the picture is the space thats fillable. 

I thought painting it all black, and use black carpet. Leave the door Red, and add my red gaming chair (picture below). 

Also I want to hang some airsoft replicas on the walls. 

U guys have tips? 

Edited by Cfxsquad

Nice house dude, I don't have any serious suggestions sorry.

But you might want to shoot the all the lights to get the full immersion

On 2017-6-8 at 3:45 PM, Aintence said:

Get few hobos to live in that room for couple months. Im sure they will recreate the room just like in the game :)

Haha! Nice one. 

On 2017-6-8 at 3:20 PM, alex8xela said:

Nice house dude, I don't have any serious suggestions sorry.

But you might want to shoot the all the lights to get the full immersion

Thank you, can't wait to start!

Paint 2 walls in pure white, the other 2 in some really mellow sun-shine yellow .

Try lighting those 2 yellow walls indirectly from above to get a bit of "sunlight" refraction bouncing back in the room (why ? white reflects harshly, yellow indirect should soften it up so far that total room lighting shouldn´t be too glaring anymore) .

Furthermore opt for good, heavy shutters, firstly to keep out heat at summer and be able to perfectly modulate incoming lighting or some really thick but mellow coloured curtains ( my old flat had 2 orange-yellow, 2 red curtains side by side in my main living room and that gave it a very nice lighting when the sun was shining in on them) .

For gaming sessions I´d furthermore advise you to have soft lighting on (!) to reduce eyestrain, since staring at that monitor in a totally dark room is MURDER for your eyes .

Stay safe,

sneak well .