Action figure for EoD owners?

caleb59

I watched again Dev Report 2016 and I saw something interesting:

MYpVEke.jpg

Is there any chance in the future that EoD owners can receive some action figure as a bonus?

Maybe it's naive question but it seems to me that this case was not discussed in the forum...

• Upvote 11
Sweatshirtolympics

If were requesting physical items to be made Id like to add in a map. Definitely a map, of Tarkov and the region so I can make an awesome time line/map on my wall with Lore printouts etc. I'm trying to figure out how to implement this myself so that I can mark character movements across the free roam area. Strategic points of ingress and egress into an area, elevation etc. It may seem silly to most people but I do this with a lot of FPS to help me estimate player choices and movement in combat.

caleb59

Map, soundtrack, artworks - I think these things should be available in digital form to download for everyone who bought the game...

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
BrandonS101
20 minutes ago, slxthrxp said:

I want a irl grizzly kit

images-13.jpgAt least ill use it rather then it sitting on a benchl

That would be cool to send us! Would love if they sent us that statue!

• 3 months later...
vor 1 Stunde schrieb PIK:

got a 3d printer, if i want an action figure i print one =) would be cool if they keep the money and pay people who dev the game^^

I'm looking for the stl assembly. I think I've seen a thread where the statue was made. But I cant find the thread anymore. :(