Ripper203

Emissary from United Kingdom

Ripper203

Hello!

My name is Jake, I'm 25 and I'm from the UK. I've been following Escape From Tarkov for quite some time now and finally got my hands on experience just before the New Year when I won an Alpha Key on Klean's stream. Around 4 or 5 days later I decided to purchase the Edge of Darkness edition and I'm still thoroughly enjoying myself with the game.

I recently started streaming on Twitch quite regularly (mainly weekends) and have gathered a decent following of people and regular viewers, and I'd love for you guys to stop by and feel free to ask me questions as I have a good knowledge of the game and it's mechanics. Some people seem to think I sound like FrankieOnPC, so I've adopted the name FrankieOnVHS - largely due to my current microphone quality! :).

I have also been accepted as an Emissary for the United Kingdom, and hope that I can continue to provide some quality entertainment and knowledge, as well as getting even more involved with the Tarkov community, because lets face it.. You're a great bunch!

Peace.

• Upvote 6

Reconic

Hi @Ripper203 Congratulations and good luck! ;)

• Upvote 1

Orbixal
46 minutes ago, Ripper203 said:

Hello!

My name is Jake, I'm 25 and I'm from the UK. I've been following Escape From Tarkov for quite some time now and finally got my hands on experience just before the New Year when I won an Alpha Key on Klean's stream. Around 4 or 5 days later I decided to purchase the Edge of Darkness edition and I'm still thoroughly enjoying myself with the game.

I recently started streaming on Twitch quite regularly (mainly weekends) and have gathered a decent following of people and regular viewers, and I'd love for you guys to stop by and feel free to ask me questions as I have a good knowledge of the game and it's mechanics. Some people seem to think I sound like FrankieOnPC, so I've adopted the name FrankieOnVHS - largely due to my current microphone quality! :).

I have also been accepted as an Emissary for the United Kingdom, and hope that I can continue to provide some quality entertainment and knowledge, as well as getting even more involved with the Tarkov community, because lets face it.. You're a great bunch!

Peace.

Welcome to the team man :D

• Upvote 2

Scott_FR

Nice one. I need to present myself too when I get home from work. 

• Upvote 1

slxthrxp

Congrats Ripperino  !beers  in the mail. (don't you go all high definition on me)

• Upvote 1

YuD

Welcome home !

• Upvote 2

LePatrick

Welcome to the jungle ;)

• Upvote 1

bagGIO86

welcome m8!!!

• Upvote 1

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2