Halgrave

[US][18+ w/ Mic] Iron Aegis

Halgrave

Hello everyone!  I am Halgrave and I am looking to start up a core group of US-based players for the purpose of playing EFT as well as possible other games together on PC.  Must be 18+, Have Mic, Speak English, and be in a US Timezone to join.  We call ourselves Iron Aegis, and I plan for this to be a smaller-sized, close-knit clan of folks with the goal of looting, killing, and extracting our way through Tarkov's game modes and zones.  If you are interested in joining, feel free to contact me via PMs on this forum.  From there, I can link you to our Discord server and we can start grouping up!  No particular skill level required, just a willingness to grind through challenges and get better together.  Thanks!

shalkedeagle

Hey man,

I'm 26 years old with lots of experience playing the likes of Arma, dayz, H1Z1 etc.

Im just getting started on EFT about a week now. I've been watching youtube videos to learn the basics and doing many raids. I still have alot learn and could use a solid team to help ramp me up. Not asking for hand outs, just a mature yet laid back group of guys who are active and can show me the ropes.

Please PM me here in forums or Steam (shalkedeagle) if you are willing to accommodate a new player.