deadspace2

Emissary from Korea

deadspace2

Hello Survivors!

My name is deadspace2 (Yes, I know this is not an appropriate name for representing personal) and my real name is SeongHyun Bak. I am a Video game journalist in Korea, especially write about video game review, under the pen name of '믐늠음름'. I am living in Seoul in Korea (absolutely SOUTH, Not north). I do English, but not expert. Thankfully, My best friend is native speaker about English. And he helps me a lot for translating articles to deeply meaning. (also he love ETF)

My first objective by emissary is spread correct information to Korean gamer.

ETF is very famous in Korean hardcore gamer groups, but actual players are too few. The Primary reason is money as you know, but difficult to get an information about The ETF is also important problem. They are depending information too much on outdated game trailers. They think ETF is not developed going well, because they didn't have experience about watching 'actual footage' or 'Korean gamer's walk-through' So they think ETF is an illusion or 'Ideal games for trailer'. After close the NDA, I uploaded some in-game screenshot at my tweeter, then some people asked about ETF to me. I answered my experience and my thought to them, however, I desired reporting good information about the ETF to Korea. That's the reason why I wanted to be Emissary.

Using forum community is an unfamiliar thing to me, but I will try best as I can. If you have any question or want to talk something to me, plz send messages freely. :D

sincerely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Scott_FR

Nice to have you with us, Nice presentation!

:)

LePatrick

Welcome to the jungle ;)

Mangy

Congratulation!!! 

Agnisekhar

Welcome

PrivateLogin

Welcome !  HF !!! 

YuD

Welcome !

Harfon

grac

BrandonS101

Welcome, Congrats and look forward to seeing good things out of you :)!

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2