swats73

Multi GPU crossfire/Sli

swats73

Hi all

Would any one know if Multi GPU will be supported from Beta or final release or not at all?

Cryootix

I would guess they'll it's going to be in the finished game. But idk if it's going to be in Beta. I don't need a second GPU to paly properly. So I don't see the point of two GPU's. Because if you can afford two GPU's, why just buy a realy good one and make a watercooling system and OC it or only OC it. Thats my opinion. That's how I would do it.

regards

Arthur

• Upvote 1

swats73

have 2x 1080 with custom cooling loop and cpu and mobo also water cooled

Cryootix
Am 20.6.2017 um 23:40 schrieb swats73:

have 2x 1080 with custom cooling loop and cpu and mobo also water cooled

Well one 1080 should be enough to play with some good fps I guess :D U dont need two 1080 for EFT at the moment even if you play on 4k you should get 60 fps easy.

• Confused 1

VoodooTFN
1 hour ago, Cryootix said:

Well one 1080 should be enough to play with some good fps I guess :D U dont need two 1080 for EFT at the moment even if you play on 4k you should get 60 fps easy.

Not at all, A1080ti will drop below 60 at 1440p.

Thats due to optimization, the game isn't using the gpu to its full capacity anyway.

swats73

Hoping for SLi support so can use V-Sync to a 144Hz monitor

Ravenhawkhero

1 of your 2 1080's will give you 60+ frames, its really ram you need for this game xD

Stew360

multi gpu is always been up for trouble in a way or another 

Minithekid

Hopefully we do get some sort of multi-gpu support in the coming updates.

xychotic
On 6/22/2017 at 6:41 AM, VoodooTFN said:

Not at all, A1080ti will drop below 60 at 1440p.

Thats due to optimization, the game isn't using the gpu to its full capacity anyway.

I have 2 1080ti's but only one is being fully utilized in the game and at 4k ultra settings. I get 55-60 fps in forest no less so I don't think thats accurate. It never dips below 98% utilization.

DeadMath

I was able to get SLI Scaling to work by simply forcing SLI AFR 2 in Nvidia control panel. Seems to be working well and with in game vsync on and an external framerate limiter set to two frames under my monitors refresh rate I get no microstuttering. Sorry AMD users, I wouldn't know how to fix Crossfire. Although I haven't seen anyone use Crossfire in a long while.

• Like 1

valzero

I just bought the game. Are you telling me it doesn't support SLI?!! There's no way I am going back to playing 4k 60fps. 

Sabotaaki

Have tryed tweaking and all sort of settings but Sli wont work in this game. Or not for me atleast. And when i get it to work, first time i get damaged from some source The fps drops to 22 for some reason and wont move from there before game reset. So atm just rolling with 1 1080ti. 

Would like to see it working. 

Snabban

Anyone had some sort of break through to get sli working? I am experiencing the same problem with my setup while using 417.21 drivers and optimized nvidia 3D settings for performance. 

Sli works just fine ingame and I get around 90-100 fps constantly with my 2 x 660, but right after my character takes any damage the fps drops at 30-35 and wont move.

Is this happening to all you people trying sli? Or is it just a handful of people. Thanks for your answers!

argerdropsall
On 3/9/2019 at 12:53 PM, Snabban said:

Anyone had some sort of break through to get sli working? I am experiencing the same problem with my setup while using 417.21 drivers and optimized nvidia 3D settings for performance. 

Sli works just fine ingame and I get around 90-100 fps constantly with my 2 x 660, but right after my character takes any damage the fps drops at 30-35 and wont move.

Is this happening to all you people trying sli? Or is it just a handful of people. Thanks for your answers!

Sounds like a V-Ram issue. Assuming you're talking about the GTX 660, you only have 2gb of V-Ram available. You could try dropping your view distance or other settings to make up for the ram issue. I'm not sure if that will make much of a difference though. This game is insanely V-Ram heavy.