Grap3Ap3

Offer to the Devs

First off, love the work you guys are doing.  Thank you.  Now, I know the game has nothing to do with the STALKER series but....

Two things upset me.  The thought of there never being another STALKER game or a new STALKER game gets made and it's complete trash.  

For me, EFT has done a lot to heal the wounds of STALKER 2 becoming vaporware.  Maybe it's the abandon locations, or the Scavs speaking Russian, I don't really know.  What I do know is that BSG has what it takes to make a really awesome STALKER game.

My offer is this,

If BSG buys the rights to STALKER and creates a new stalker title.  I will travel from the US to BSG headquarters and stay for an entire week to volunteer my time.  During that time I will offer the following services for free.

- Car washing (or trucks, tanks, horses)

- Lunch preparation ( I am a beast on the grill)

- Backrubs (ladies only, no dudes.)

- Palm Reading (I have no idea how to do this, but I can google it)

Thank you guys for the hard work you are putting into EFT.  I can't wait to see the finished product.

• Upvote 13

They have one STALKER dev, they have EFT on full priority, nice try, be happy with what you have, STALKER titles may never come again and if the devs took your offer, then it would be quite some time for a title to be realeased, and yes a stalker game by BSG, would make us happy based on the current graphic, and Ballistics features, but not their priority 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Expertwith1 said:

They have one STALKER dev, they have EFT on full priority, nice try, be happy with what you have, STALKER titles may never come again and if the devs took your offer, then it would be quite some time for a title to be realeased, and yes a stalker game by BSG, would make us happy based on the current graphic, and Ballistics features, but not their priority 

Oh geez, you mean my offer of backrubs and car washes isn't going to put a halt on EFT for a new stalker game?  Oh man, thank you so much for pointing that out.  Any more completely obvious things you got for me?  

I think you over judged the seriousness of my post.  The post is meant to be a compliment to the DEVS.  

LOL

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Wiseb1rd said:

I think its time to add dislik button to the forum

Yes, I already know which comment would be my first dislike.

• Upvote 1

GSC is still operating and holds the rights to the Stalker franchise, so unless they work on it or put it for sale, there'll be no more Stalker... *cry*

I'll just say this one of the MAIN REASONS if not THE MAIN REASON i bought this game and was so excited when i saw it was the stalker feel that was oozing from it. I mean I probably would have bought it because as much as i like FPS i am done with typical twitch FPS like CS:GO and the like. But EFT being more tactical then twitch base has fallen into my new taste of FPS shooters.

• Upvote 1

On 23/06/2017 at 9:21 PM, Grap3Ap3 said:

First off, love the work you guys are doing.  Thank you.  Now, I know the game has nothing to do with the STALKER series but....

Two things upset me.  The thought of there never being another STALKER game or a new STALKER game gets made and it's complete trash.  

For me, EFT has done a lot to heal the wounds of STALKER 2 becoming vaporware.  Maybe it's the abandon locations, or the Scavs speaking Russian, I don't really know.  What I do know is that BSG has what it takes to make a really awesome STALKER game.

My offer is this,

If BSG buys the rights to STALKER and creates a new stalker title.  I will travel from the US to BSG headquarters and stay for an entire week to volunteer my time.  During that time I will offer the following services for free.

- Car washing (or trucks, tanks, horses)

- Lunch preparation ( I am a beast on the grill)

- Backrubs (ladies only, no dudes.)

- Palm Reading (I have no idea how to do this, but I can google it)

Thank you guys for the hard work you are putting into EFT.  I can't wait to see the finished product.

http://gph.is/2dpzTNR

I know how you feel bro. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. was awesome, I've always been fascinated by the old Russia and especially Chernobyl/Pripyat, a friend and I are planning a trip down there to se the place.

I've had a couple of games, that changed my mind on gaming and the experience it gave me:
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault and just Medal of Honor (Afghanistan)
- Battlefield 2 + 3
- Call of Duty 2 + Modern Warfare 1+2
- Bad Company 2
- STALKER
- And now Escape from Tarkov

And I could not play another game with the same amount of excitement as i did before. So in a sense, these games ruined gaming/took it to another level.

For STALKER - Take a look at this:

• Upvote 1

Not what I expected HAHA but this doesn't pertain to alpha testing so 

#moved to off topic :D

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, All4nNova said:

I know how you feel bro. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. was awesome, I've always been fascinated by the old Russia and especially Chernobyl/Pripyat, a friend and I are planning a trip down there to se the place.

I've had a couple of games, that changed my mind on gaming and the experience it gave me:
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault and just Medal of Honor (Afghanistan)
- Battlefield 2 + 3
- Call of Duty 2 + Modern Warfare 1+2
- Bad Company 2
- STALKER
- And now Escape from Tarkov

And I could not play another game with the same amount of excitement as i did before. So in a sense, these games ruined gaming/took it to another level.

For STALKER - Take a look at this:

I remember reading about this CryEngine port.  It looked awesome. is anyone still working on it, or did it loose traction.