dead on the spot?

so my question is will you die instantly , or do you go in a bleedout session which allows other players to heal you and get you back on your feet?

Technikolour

Damage is mapped to body parts, so if you get shot in the arm you can heal that specific limb. But if you character is actually killed, then you are dead. There is no grace period for revival. You keep whatever is in your secure container and lose everything else. At least, that's how it works to the best of my knowledge.

8 hours ago, Technikolour said:

You keep whatever is in your secure container and lose everything else. At least, that's how it works to the best of my knowledge.

The secure container, isnt something you have in  your inventory is it? Lets say you are in a raid, and find a gun and some cool attatchments, are you able to store them directly in the secure container, so you dont lose them 2 min later? Or is the container only accesable from the main menu, so you have to complete The raid, and escape with alle the gear in order to store it?

Technikolour
1 hour ago, Beinion said:

The secure container, isnt something you have in  your inventory is it? Lets say you are in a raid, and find a gun and some cool attatchments, are you able to store them directly in the secure container, so you dont lose them 2 min later? Or is the container only accesable from the main menu, so you have to complete The raid, and escape with alle the gear in order to store it?

Based on other forum posts I believe that you can store whatever you like, whenever you like, in the secure container. However, they have variable sizes based on your pre-order. The sizes are 1x2 2x2 3x3. I'm not sure if you can upgrade to a larger container in game.

pic1.png.2c041a1d15124fe6e723258d0176bda

As you can see in this photo (Courtesy of @Europoor) items take up different amount of space so you may not able to fit a gun in there alongside your money and whatever else you absolutely need.

Edited by Technikolour
Grammar.
RudySanErik

If you die i a raid you loose all stuff that you got with you .... all....

Edited by RudySanErik
36 minutes ago, Technikolour said:

Based on other forum posts I believe that you can store whatever you like, whenever you like, in the secure container. However, they have variable sizes based on your pre-order. The sizes are 1x2 2x2 3x3. I'm not sure if you can upgrade to a larger container in game.

As you can see in this photo (Courtesy of @Europoor) items take up different amount of space so you may not able to fit a gun in there alongside your money and whatever else you absolutely need.

Wow i really Hope you are right in the fact you can store stuff in the secure container on the fly! 

36 minutes ago, Beinion said:
1 hour ago, Technikolour said:

So the cache is the place in the main menu you store stuff? Correct?

TarkovEscaper
9 часов назад, Hedloc сказал:

so my question is will you die instantly , or do you go in a bleedout session which allows other players to heal you and get you back on your feet?

Depends on the bodypart where you got hit, weapon, ammo, distance, objects on the way of bullet, your gear

Obviously) 

13 minutes ago, TarkovEscaper said:

Depends on the bodypart where you got hit, weapon, ammo, distance, objects on the way of bullet, your gear

Obviously) 

cool

Most notably in there:

"If I could clear something up, the secure container is a certain size depending on your pre order package, sizes ive heard are 1x2 2x2 3x3 and maybe bigger, and they serve the purpose that whatever you have in them, wherever you are, in whatever gamemode, should you die, it gets teleported to your stash or the inventory of your new character. Id assume this is where you keep your money and precious gear like rare ammo, expensive bartering gear, keys, whatever that you REALLY dont want to lose."

not sure if this is confirmed :bewhink:

vicwiz007

i hope that there is some sort of system where you can get critically wounded but not compeletely dead so a teammate can you use medkit on you so you dont lose your stuff or whatever. I mean it does make sense that if youre fatally wounded....well, you die! but its also realistic that people get shot and out of combat but not completely killed, and usually cant rejoin.

Maybe if you are incapacitated and someone heals you then its as if they saved your body if they make it to the end so you dont lose stuff if you know what im saying. I think itd be cool at least

Speaker_Den
8 часов назад, vicwiz007 сказал:

я надеюсь, что есть какая-то система, в которой вы можете получить тяжело ранен, но не compeletely мертв, так товарищ по команде вы можете использовать аптечку на вас, так что вы не потеряете ваши вещи или любой другой. Я имею в виду это имеет смысл, что если Youre смертельно ранен .... ну, ты умрешь! но также реалистично, что люди стреляют и из боя, но не полностью убит, и, как правило, не могу вернуться.

Может быть, если вы недееспособны и кто-то лечит вас, то его, как если бы они сохранили тело, если они делают это до конца, так что вы не потеряете вещи, если вы знаете, что им говорят. Я думаю, и.т.д быть прохладно, по крайней мере

А что если сделать также как в регулярной армии там все ранения ил смерть бойца отмечены шифром "Груз 200-300". Выжившие бойцы отряда уносят с поля боя своих раненых или убитых товарищей. 

VinceVega
On 3/8/2016 at 8:19 AM, Technikolour said:

im not sure but based on that screenshot i imagine that we can put a sidearm inside a 2x2 or 3x3 secure container

Edited by VinceVega
Technikolour

@vicwiz007 I'm sure that possible for some wounds. For example a shot in the leg that misses your femoral artery would make it hard to move but someone could still splint our leg and give you limited mobility. Your combat effectiveness would be hampered incredibly but that seems fair.

@VinceVega You probably could but you would most likely need a trusted friend with you. Putting a sidearm in a 2x2 might take up all the space. You'd have no room for money so you would have to rely on someone else to hold on to it, which is risky.

Edited by Technikolour
vicwiz007

yeah there is that but im hoping you can like get an injury that takes you out of combat, but not dead, just like in real life. So if someone heals you while your incapacitated and they complete the level without you, you dont lose your stuff.

MadStalker
1 hour ago, vicwiz007 said:

yeah there is that but im hoping you can like get an injury that takes you out of combat, but not dead, just like in real life. So if someone heals you while your incapacitated and they complete the level without you, you dont lose your stuff.

You have to leave the area to secure your stuff. So if your friends can carry you to the exit, why not. Maybe a new feature ?

vicwiz007
1 hour ago, MadStalker said:

You have to leave the area to secure your stuff. So if your friends can carry you to the exit, why not. Maybe a new feature ?

Exactly! Well Actuall carrying you may be too much but we seem to be On the same page