IH23

Character Development.

IH23

Hi, i was curious to know if EFT will have a ageing effect on the character like in Fallout 4. Also will there a age of the character over time and become weaker etc?

Also facial hair and scissors to cut it maybe as a option. Kill time in game.

Just more realism.

fallout 4.jpg

Edited by IH23

GabrielLoza

Maybe as an option. I think if your character dies you lose him permanently (unless if they changed it), so maybe it's not such a smart idea to develop an emotional connection with your character. However, I'm not against the idea and I actually like it. 

Natalino
37 minutes ago, IH23 said:

Hi, i was curious to know if EFT will have a ageing effect on the character like in Fallout 4. Also will there a age of the character over time and become weaker etc?

Also facial hair and scissors to cut it maybe as a option. Kill time in game.

Just more realism.

fallout 4.jpg

Nothing like that is mentioned so far. and I doubt that there will be any.

1 minute ago, GabrielLoza said:

Maybe as an option. I think if your character dies you lose him permanently (unless if they changed it), so maybe it's not such a smart idea to develop an emotional connection with your character. However, I'm not against the idea and I actually like it. 

Your guy dies and you loss the gear on you, not the skills and etc.

• Upvote 1

GabrielLoza
1 minute ago, Natalino said:
2 minutes ago, GabrielLoza said:

Your guy dies and you loss the gear on you, not the skills and etc.

You lose his physical appearance right? It's not supposed to be the same character respawned, hence the reason why customizing facial hair is pointless.

IH23

that will just be pure mess

Edited by IH23

Natalino
Just now, GabrielLoza said:

You lose his physical appearance right? It's not supposed to be the same character respawned, hence the reason why customizing facial hair is pointless.

Not sure about that but as far as I know you re spawn and start at the menu again to join a raid or some section of the game and there isn't any feature like he mentioned.

Scruffy

If that idea comes to life, I can see hair salons popping up like mushrooms after the rain ;) 

• Upvote 1

Goochy

this would be a great feature the longer you survive the more scruffy you look the more battles /firefights you survive the more it shows on your face like scars and blemishes 

• Upvote 1

Scruffy
35 minutes ago, Goochy said:

this would be a great feature the longer you survive the more scruffy you look the more battles /firefights you survive the more it shows on your face like scars and blemishes 

That's why they call me Scruffy! :) 

• Upvote 1

Goochy
12 hours ago, Scruffy said:

That's why they call me Scruffy! :) 

scruff a mans man

Wop-Actual

I'm not for such ideas...it's going to end up turning the game into Tarkov SIMS or Barbie dressup.

vicwiz007

4 minutes ago, Wop-Actual said:

I'm not for such ideas...it's going to end up turning the game into Tarkov SIMS or Barbie dressup.

well its not something the player would control, itd just be an automatic thing that your guy changes a little bit. i think it sounds cool. maybe you check out the dead body of the guy you shot to see he looks like tom hanks from castaway so you know you killed a veteran