Brandon

Bot Difficulty

Brandon

Are the bots meant to be aimbotting machines? It seems like they always just snap on to you in an unrealistic manner and it gets real annoying having to deal with that. It's rare that I ever get away from a bot with an AR or SG. Is this the case for everyone else?

• Upvote 1

Basket_Head

yup combined with desync. hopefully itll get fixed by closed beta patch but i somewhat doubt it

• Upvote 3

swats73

There is a server side update today.

PauleSchaule
vor 28 Minuten schrieb swats73:

There is a server side update today.

how do you know? 

Detector
3 minutes ago, PauleSchaule said:

how do you know? 

Let me Babelfish that for you:

'Today during the day we plan to update the testing servers Escape from Tarkov. For this reason, disconnects and loss of connection are possible. Additionally, you do not have to download anything - all changes are made on the server side. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.'

• Upvote 1

Zvezda-2

What will this update do?

sYs

I have no problems with bots. Study and play them - simple as that. 

At the end of the day they are programmed machines that don't think for themselves - where you and your mind is free. 

• Upvote 1

PauleSchaule

To be honest I like the new bots. I mean ofc they can see through bushes but I am a lot longer in raids that before. They are really a thread. you need to think when to engage the scavs or not. Last game there were 3 men fighting against em and I could kill em from behind. Its harder, sure, but more fun for me.

vor einer Stunde schrieb snikkel:

Let me Babelfish that for you

'Today during the day we plan to update the testing servers Escape from Tarkov. For this reason, disconnects and loss of connection are possible. Additionally, you do not have to download anything - all changes are made on the server side. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.'

thanks bud

• Upvote 1

DullestKrayon
46 minutes ago, PauleSchaule said:

To be honest I like the new bots. I mean ofc they can see through bushes but I am a lot longer in raids that before. They are really a thread. you need to think when to engage the scavs or not. Last game there were 3 men fighting against em and I could kill em from behind. Its harder, sure, but more fun for me.

thanks bud

Have you played factory? Theres like 2 or 3 if you find them upstairs, you shoot one and they snap to you like lightning and one shot you top floor (I just restarted at level 1 just today so i literally have no armor or real meds)

jc984

I heard the were worse in the beginning when they were first added. But I am sure the dev's will improve the AI over time.  Sure it sucks right now, but I rather them work on content and fix any major bugs or system issues. Not necessarily in that order mind you :)

Natalino

Hello,

We have a dedicated thread for this:

Please continue the discussion there. No need for a whole new thread. Thank you!