The 6B43 6A needs to be re-worked

isakly123
17 minutes ago, meesarentz said:

The first is kinda aim but the akm also needs more damage yes

the second video is just really bad aim.

He hit him atleast 10+ times in the first video. 2nd one was probably around 5+. Generally that gives the "victim" more than enough time to react and can just turn around and shoot you. It's not really fair to be honest

NateLB

I was hitting his face for the first burst in that first video, I put 40 rounds into him and I wasn't expecting ARMOR PIERCING ammunition to be so non-armor piercing.

https://streamable.com/sb7vq

Now I know very well hard plates will stop most intermediate cartridges under a certain FPS but come on now. 

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, NateLB said:

I was hitting his face for the first burst in that first video, I put 40 rounds into him and I wasn't expecting ARMOR PIERCING ammunition to be so non-armor piercing.

https://streamable.com/sb7vq

Now I know very well hard plates will stop most intermediate cartridges under a certain FPS but come on now. 

You're right my man. Durability of it is too high. It should stop 4-5 rounds of assault rifle max (not even speaking about potential penetration from up close of pen ammo). Also what the hell is wrong with weak spots? I hope devs make armor actually protecting only covered areas, not face and etc. Shooting in the legs meta is beyond stupid. You can just crouch behind barrel and pretend to be a literal tank.

Edited by Nukkie
Spelling
  • Upvote 1
COLanski

Am 4.7.2017 um 09:11 schrieb NateLB:

http://i.imgur.com/Fxx76W4.mp4

http://i.imgur.com/UiZf9ig.mp4

Seriously, as the title reads, it's TOO capable an item, the shoulders and arms should not stop rifle bullets, neither should the helmet which is also ridiculously durable against rifles

First of all:
Armor system is still in work afaik.

Second:
go for the freaking legs then. :P

Am 4.7.2017 um 12:44 schrieb meesarentz:

The first is kinda aim but the akm also needs more damage yes

the second video is just really bad aim.

Third:

Just to make sure - The AKM is not in yet. This is an AK74N in the First video and an AK74S in the second. More damage isn't really necessary. Just the Armor system with penetration chances and not just an armor based on hitpoints. That is why there is different ammo btw.

The AKM would use 7.62x39mm and the AK74 is fed with 5.45x39mm, that is a bit more than a slight difference.

BrandonS101

I agree, this is ridiculous, they need to re work it. However, an up close shot to the leg with a shotgun can kill you even with this Armour on. That needs to be fixed too.

pimba224

glorious russian armor made with stalinium

but seriously, this armor is so much op they should:1 fix the instakill on the legs and arms. 2 reduce the durability (50 would be just fine) or they should implement a bullet shockwave system, because when a bullet hits the armor it projects a shockwave against your body and this can be fatal, so with this system you will kill someone even without destroying the armor

please comrads post my suggestions in a new tread because i dont know why but i cant create new content in this site

6 hours ago, COLanski said:

First of all:
Armor system is still in work afaik.

Second:
go for the freaking legs then. :P

Third:

Just to make sure - The AKM is not in yet. This is an AK74N in the First video and an AK74S in the second. More damage isn't really necessary. Just the Armor system with penetration chances and not just an armor based on hitpoints. That is why there is different ammo btw.

The AKM would use 7.62x39mm and the AK74 is fed with 5.45x39mm, that is a bit more than a slight difference.

it is ridiculous, i need to shoot someone in the leg because he can tank more than 10 shoots with armor , and this is a ''realistic'' game

pimba224
Edited by pimba224
forgot 1 word
  • Upvote 1
mcloud

the Armor is fine, just reduce the drop rate a bit. When those things become scarce they will drop in durabilty fast because they get reused, repaired etc.

COLanski
vor 9 Stunden schrieb pimba224:

but seriously, this armor is so much op they should:1 fix the instakill on the legs and arms. 2 reduce the durability (50 would be just fine) or they should implement a bullet shockwave system, because when a bullet hits the armor it projects a shockwave against your body and this can be fatal, so with this system you will kill someone even without destroying the armor

please comrads post my suggestions in a new tread because i dont know why but i cant create new content in this site

it is ridiculous, i need to shoot someone in the leg because he can tank more than 10 shoots with armor , and this is a ''realistic'' game

pimba224

Because it is still in the works. they said there will be plates and kevlar layers if i remember right.

The current armor is not the final one. It is still alpha.

Shockwaves are planned, plates, customizable vests and stuff ... you may should read some threads about this before starting a topic that was discussed like 10000 times before and also answered by the devs. :)

And you are propably new - that is why you can't start a new thread. for reasons ... :D

Welcome to tarkov.

pimba224
5 hours ago, COLanski said:

Because it is still in the works. they said there will be plates and kevlar layers if i remember right.

The current armor is not the final one. It is still alpha.

Shockwaves are planned, plates, customizable vests and stuff ... you may should read some threads about this before starting a topic that was discussed like 10000 times before and also answered by the devs. :)

And you are propably new - that is why you can't start a new thread. for reasons ... :D

Welcome to tarkov.

what i think is strange is the devs implemnted so many minor features , but big gameplay features like this are missing

SenorKeener
vor 16 Stunden schrieb pimba224:

pimba224

lol dude, you want a change for the one shot possibility from shotguns into the legs but at the same time you want a possibility to kill them instantly with a shock wave? nice logic man

pimba224
Just now, SenorKeener said:

lol dude, you want a change for the one shot possibility from shotguns into the legs but at the same time you want a possibility to kill them instantly with a shock wave? nice logic man

ok i will shot you with a  12 gauge at 3 meters and even with a heavy armor you will die because the shock of the pellets will destroy your organsO.o

Klean

I've already sent a report up and the Devs are are aware of this issue. It will be getting looked at. Also note that once the new armor system is in place (plate carriers with removable plates as well as molee attachment systems) are likely to replace the current armor system we have. 

• Upvote 3
BrandonS101
37 minutes ago, Kleanuppguy said:

I've already sent a report up and the Devs are are aware of this issue. It will be getting looked at. Also note that once the new armor system is in place (plate carriers with removable plates as well as molee attachment systems) are likely to replace the current armor system we have. 

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

pimba224
6 hours ago, Kleanuppguy said:

good news but i wouldnt like having only plate carriers , heavy kevlar armor with plates should be a thing and o kevlar only light armor should also be a thing .

but after all i just want balance even if we sacrifice variety

Klean
17 hours ago, pimba224 said:

good news but i wouldnt like having only plate carriers , heavy kevlar armor with plates should be a thing and o kevlar only light armor should also be a thing .

but after all i just want balance even if we sacrifice variety

PMC and military groups rarely run around in full Kevlar padded armor unless they are sentries. Wearing a 50 pound armor vest is extremely cumbersome and doesn't have much practicality. The armor currently is bugged as well. I've tested it with the BS armor pericing 5.45 and SP-6 9x39 rounds. Those ammo variants go right through players wearing fort. You can literally see the rounds go through their bodies. However it does little to no damage to the armor, and no damage to the player.

• Upvote 1
pimba224
27 minutes ago, Kleanuppguy said:

PMC and military groups rarely run around in full Kevlar padded armor unless they are sentries. Wearing a 50 pound armor vest is extremely cumbersome and doesn't have much practicality. The armor currently is bugged as well. I've tested it with the BS armor pericing 5.45 and SP-6 9x39 rounds. Those ammo variants go right through players wearing fort. You can literally see the rounds go through their bodies. However it does little to no damage to the armor, and no damage to the player.

okay

On 7/7/2017 at 0:42 PM, Kleanuppguy said:

and that is why i am not griping about it. that armor system sounds great i can't wait for it to be added.  But until then....god save all the kneecaps :)

• Upvote 1
pimba224
5 minutes ago, jc984 said:

and that is why i am not griping about it. that armor system sounds great i can't wait for it to be added.  But until then....god save all the kneecaps :)

the day when the new armor system comes , i will buy a real 6B43 armor and burn it .

go to hell , i am sure this armor was created by the devil

Edited by pimba224
bad english
COLanski
Am 8.7.2017 um 19:55 schrieb pimba224:

the day when the new armor system comes , i will buy a real 6B43 armor and burn it .

go to hell , i am sure this armor was created by the devil

Thats a bit of a waste don't you think? Better invest the money into some game versions for your friends. ;-)

On 7/4/2017 at 2:03 PM, isakly123 said:

He hit him atleast 10+ times in the first video. 2nd one was probably around 5+. Generally that gives the "victim" more than enough time to react and can just turn around and shoot you. It's not really fair to be honest

Gun is a gun it performs as it performs. you can't make it weaker and stronger - it is how its designer

not choosing right ammunition for right targets is most what people do wrong in this game. 

for ak i use combination of PS BT PP manually load  

PS BT PP 

PP PS BT

and repeat the circle. 

WORKS MAGIC! :o Can you imagine? ( Insert sarcasm smiley face )