Weapon locks / trigger locks

Heatlock

Heatlock

Hey all I was just watching this video (watch from 02:00 minutes) posted by @Europoor in the linked topic.

Now when watching something came to mind.
What about the ability to add trigger and/or gun locks?
For example you have two main weapons but only use one but want the other as a back up. You can lock it with a trigger/gun lock so when you get killed in a raid the person who loots you won't be able to use that specific gun unless he has the tools to remove the lock for example:

Trigger lock:

51Dq12MdHAL._SY300_.jpg

Gun lock:

korry-gunsIMG_20130503_162229-225x300.jp

Magwell lock:

Capture1-444x240.png

Would be nice for gameplay aswell maybe you can only remove these if you have a certain reputation at a specific trader.
So what do you guys think?

PS: Used the search tool, only found two topics neither about this system. If I missed something report me to close this topic.

Edited by Heatlock
Europoor
6 minutes ago, Heatlock said:

Hey all I was just watching this video (watch from 02:00 minutes) posted by @Europoor in the linked topic.

Now when watching something came to mind.
What about the ability to add trigger and/or gun locks?
For example you have two main weapons but only use one but want the other as a back up. You can lock it with a trigger/gun lock so when you get killed in a raid the person who loots you won't be able to use that specific gun unless he has the tools to remove the lock for example:

Trigger lock:

51Dq12MdHAL._SY300_.jpg

Gun lock:

korry-gunsIMG_20130503_162229-225x300.jp

Magwell lock:

Capture1-444x240.png

Would be nice for gameplay aswell maybe you can only remove these if you have a certain reputation at a specific trader.
So what do you guys think?

PS: Used the search tool, only found two topics neither about this system. If I missed something report me to close this topic.

If you listened carefully, these are only required for specific state laws, so I see no need for them in Tarkov. :) 

Heatlock

@Europoor yeah I know what he said, but this is still a game and it's more like another variant off the secure container, basicly denying other's access to your gun, only difference is where items in a secure container will be non lootable this gun still is.
That way they need to find a proper tool or trader to remove the lock for example.

I'm not looking at what the real world does, I'm trying to see if there are things that might be cool as a form of gameplay as this is still a game after all.