Sign in to follow this  
SA-AT

Customs Invisible players !

SA-AT

I play customs map 98% of the time and lately, me and my field brothers started to notice that players characters tend to disappear hitbox still work but you don't see him!

That happened about 3 times wich we noticed during 10-hour session 

Has anyone seen this bug?

That is on top of dc - lately 6 out of 10 raids + - 

By the looks, it happens in specific places on the map. can't be 100% shure

Edited by Atlatvia
  • Upvote 1

Surviv0r1969

this will be down to desync, he has really moved on in his game but in yours he is still there hence why you can hit him. he will be somewhere down the map getting hit by nobody

ethorik

more than customs my teammates either i or they go invisible all the time on woods. Literally all the time. Sometimes we reappear but sometimes we dont. You can hear them but not see them.

SA-AT
7 minutes ago, Surviv0r1969 said:

this will be down to desync, he has really moved on in his game but in yours he is still there hence why you can hit him. he will be somewhere down the map getting hit by nobody

no dc at time when it happened 

3 players side by side with no dc I saw player my buddy next to me didn't

7 minutes ago, ethorik said:

more than customs my teammates either i or they go invisible all the time on woods. Literally all the time. Sometimes we reappear but sometimes we dont. You can hear them but not see them.

But did the hitbox work?

Wreckshop

I have a feeling it may be desync.. there has been quite a bit of it lately, more than ever actually, I never exp it until this latest update..

Matter of a fact, I have exp more issues with the game now than ever...BUT tis' but a minor inconvenience 

Strat

It's not desync, it's a bug.  If one of your teammates goes invisible, you need get a certain distance from them and they will reappear.  If you stay next to them, you won't be able to see them.  It's a distance thing.  Get about 25 - 30 yards from them and they will pop back on your screen.  Not sure if other people outside the team can see the invisible teammate or not yet, i've only noticed it with my buddy once in awhile when we play.

NuclearMessiah

I've been also killed with my team by an invisible guy. I just heard him like standing next to us and shoot us down. Actually bugs like this are game breaking and makes it unplayable.

• Upvote 1

ChiefBacon

Same problem here. My mates sometime turn invisible or turn back to normal, but I always hear their steps if they go beside while they are invisible.

Also we took a random guy with us who didn't attack our team, he also turned invisible sometimes but I could still hear his steps.

Everything happend on the map "Woods".

Rhymster

I don't need think it's desync happens to me and my buddy all the time if you have your buddy run 15 to 25 feet in front of you you will see him spawn from the sky and there you go all good again 

YEAGERxx

Same thing just happened to me and my full team I was full kit and so where they. Idk why this is happening but need it fixed asap. Have any one heard from the devs about this problem or hack or glitch. 

Aluminus

just was at the mid point gas station near factory key short cut . i was in station and heard some one out side so i slowly went out .  didn't see anyone or hear anything, Then i was dead. Don't think it was dsync because the npc's where moving okay just pryor.  Seems like some kind of hack or something not sure. This has been happening a lot lately.  plz fix this poo. :bedizzy:

this sucks 

this sucks:bedizzy:

this sucks 

XxFGLxX

I was on customs back behind the apartments there walking along the wall on way to extract, I was walking to keep track of sounds in the apartment building walking slow with my back against the wall with 2 AK's. AVP vest and a blackrock full of mags in my back pack with a few other goodies when I didn't hear anything, not a gunshot, voice, foot steps a grenade nothing. screen hit once with black border an I was done, dead before I could even flick the mouse. then 2 lifes after that I think my life span was 16seconds in the spawn Lol. Hard to keep gear at that rate. 

nuckingfuts

Never had that issue, had some desync isseus where my mate would start lagging in place and reappear quite some time later, while he didnt have any isseus. i firmly think its a desync issue.

TrypticONLINE

Me and my cousin just played a few rounds, and we also got killed by invisible npc's and players. He snapchatted me a picture of his screen, and I saw a player standing there, but on my screen he was 100% invisible. F I X   T H I S ! 

Not gonna play until it's playable.

Darkphantom
On 12/07/2017 at 5:45 AM, NuclearMessiah said:

I've been also killed with my team by an invisible guy. I just heard him like standing next to us and shoot us down. Actually bugs like this are game breaking and makes it unplayable.

Luckily it's not a released game then hey.

Been playing since the game was released in Aug 16 and I and all the guys I play with at one time or another have been killed by invisible players.  In our experience it has simply been desync.  With the stress test being carried out it matched the last time we saw it and that was with the massive influx of players for closed beta.  Take a deep breath guys and either keep plodding away at the game or take a break for a week or two and come back once the trial keys die out.

OneStep

This issue is known to happen to Scavs - especially on Customs.
It used to happen on players also but this was some patches ago (matches with the time this thread got created).

Please open up a bug report here:
https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support

This is the best way to get the attention of the devs about an issue.

#Locked