AddMeGamers

Looking for Friends to play with

AddMeGamers

Hey guys, 

Tho the inside messenger system allows to find and chat with friends, I find it extremely hard to actually find someone that speaks English or just generally wants to be social and group up. 

So please feel free to leave a comment bellow with your region or join the discord channel "escape from tarkov".

Iam in EU. 

Cheers! hope to see some of you in Tarkov :uninja:

https://discord.gg/gxx6hX

Speerik

There is a private discord for the folks who bought the game and are currently playing. Really good community, you just have to verify yourself with an admin once your on and your good to find others to group up with! 

Best of luck

(Link edited out)

Lohung
2 hours ago, AddMeGamers said:

Hey guys, 

Tho the inside messenger system allows to find and chat with friends, I find it extremely hard to actually find someone that speaks English or just generally wants to be social and group up. 

So please feel free to leave a comment bellow with your region or join the discord channel "escape from tarkov".

Iam in EU. 

Cheers! hope to see some of you in Tarkov :uninja:

i speak english

i am in the US

you didn't link a discord channel man

2 hours ago, Speerik said:

There is a private discord for the folks who bought the game and are currently playing. Really good community, you just have to verify yourself with an admin once your on and your good to find others to group up with! 

Best of luck

i joined this discord and as soon as i entered immediately got harrassed by 2 randoms... like.. i connected and boom... trash talk and annoying babble  right off the bat.. i left.. i dont recommend

AddMeGamers
2 hours ago, Speerik said:

Best of luck

Cool will give it a go and see how it goes :)

1 hour ago, Lohung said:

i speak english

i am in the US

you didn't link a discord channel man

i joined this discord and as soon as i entered immediately got harrassed by 2 randoms... like.. i connected and boom... trash talk and annoying babble  right off the bat.. i left.. i dont recommend

Understood, here is the link,https://discord.gg/gxx6hX. We can filter it as we see fit. :) 

• Upvote 1

necuja

@AddMeGamers moved your post to clans where it is supposed to be.

Also I edited the OP for you and put your link there

And @Speerik I removed that discord link he is advertising his discord for people to join not asking for recommendations

• Upvote 2

rustyneedle_uk

I am from UK, I would love to play with you..

The5thorseman

I'm in the US but I don't mind the ping, plus as a beginner having a small group would certainly be nice

Leo Fenice

I wouldn't mind joining you. But be warned i am a noob when it comes to FPS games (even tho i play a lot and enjoy them....i suck ). If you still don't mind then shoot me up on steam if you have it. I'm "Leo-Fenice" with a yellow hulkish profile pic

Ov3rdose

Im from the US i would love to add some friends and play once the closed beta rolls around. My discord is TheFinalizer#3599