DLC ? What will be the DLC and whats up with this " Season pass " ???

Seasons pass DLC , what will it be and from the Map show and " freeroam " what will be include in the launch version of tarkov ? Will Streets of tarkov , Suburbs , Interchange , Customs , Factory , Woods , Town , Light house , shoreline and terminal will all be part of the FInal game without the DLC seasons pass ? 

Will the season pass will be contents figuring on this map or will it be new location added on top of these ? Personally i dislike the season pass type of thing ... It might split the playerbase , and might not be such a good ideas ... i would kinda prefer cosmetics items to be for sales instead of having seasons pass ... Cosmetics micro transaction for me are by far less armfull for a game playerbase than season pass who divided the playerbase in a bad way ... anyones know anything about this ? 

,Map.jpg?version=eec31eb2364794130e0ad59a

• Upvote 1
necuja

The devs have elaborated that dlc will either be new maps later in development, or new type of weather conditions such as a winter tarkov, and additional arena modes

All the raid maps we have are to be planned as things released upon full release of game, not expected to be additional dlc content

• Upvote 1
krasnal595

any new  weapons? maps? maybe some battleroyal mode? we  will wait ;) but  we must  now a liitle pice  ... like we say we paid ;) we need some info :)

WackoDesperado

I must ask, I've tried to find this answer but can't.

If i preorder this game here, will I have to buy it again to have it on steam or can I transfer it over, I love my steam account and want as many things as possible on it.

Also how big is the game?(GB)

Alexander195
1 minute ago, WackoDesperado said:

If i preorder this game here, will I have to buy it again to have it on steam or can I transfer it over, I love my steam account and want as many things as possible on it.

I haven't tried yet, but I'm pretty sure you could add it as a non-steam game and launch it from the steam platform.

1 minute ago, WackoDesperado said:

Also how big is the game?(GB)

My game is around 8.5 GB's.

WackoDesperado
2 hours ago, Alexander195 said:

I haven't tried yet, but I'm pretty sure you could add it as a non-steam game and launch it from the steam platform.

My game is around 8.5 GB's.

I meant as an actual game so it tracks my hours and such, the devs said they're putting on steam

necuja
1 hour ago, WackoDesperado said:

I meant as an actual game so it tracks my hours and such, the devs said they're putting on steam

the only response towards this at this time is that there is a 50/50 chance they will offer steam keys. now i dont see a reason why not but until they give another answer this is the only one.

it was a part of the faq page and will be readded on the new support page when everything is reworked

Alexander195
8 hours ago, WackoDesperado said:

My bad, totally missed the point lmao.

AODqw97

I really hope they do add to Steam so we can get acjevents and use steam to launch. I don't know why they wouldn't add to Steam it reaches another whole audience because for sure there are many people who as yet know nothing of EFT and if they did, would buy it. The reason is that they are just so Steam focussed. 

WackoDesperado
On 7/17/2017 at 1:56 AM, Winst0n said:

Steam takes a cut from the sales, if they sell enough copies on their own website they get to keep all the money.

But having the publicity from Steam would out weigh that

Questenberg

Publicity from Steam would be good money sure, but it'd probably bring in less-than-quality players that don't know what they're getting into, or who would make the game environment tedious to put up with.

TheSpec32

Well people might see the game on twitch and rush to buy it, without knowing what they bought into.  There will always be some toxic players plaguing the game.

Questenberg

That's the absolute truth. Purity-seekers are always disappointed, those that adapt are rewarded. Guess we can just count on them for laughs and loot?

• 1 month later...