中文社群的玩家大家好!我是BlackB1rd。

Blackb1rd

我玩游戏从来不作弊,凭什么要正常的亚洲玩家为 外挂承担责任? 凭什么给我锁区,我们购买的是欧洲版本,快给我们解锁!

On 9/19/2018 at 2:07 PM, Lucky_Dog said:

I have never cheated in the game, why should normal players take the responsibility for heaker? Why do you want to lock our area? We bought the European version. Unlock it!

Just now, 347243432 said:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackb1rd

• pzpz

• Shengzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

容許我在此先介紹一下自己!我是Blackbird 丹尼斯.安納耶夫(Denis Ananyev),遊戲社群經理及支援團隊領導。 如果你想知道我的工作是甚麼,我很樂意告訴大家!人們普遍認為社群經理,就是一個整天呆在論壇上面吃爆米花等看戲,在現實生活無所事事,一事無成的學生,但事實上,我們的工作更加複雜。 社群管理就是品牌的傳道人,他們的一舉一動會影響到用戶對於品牌的印象,他們要在社群中

It is nice to see your efforts to improve and improve this game, as an ordinary player, I can feel you have invested a great deal of enthusiasm for it.   In addition, I was surprised to get

这个不是中文社区嘛~居然没有一个完全使用中文留贴的,好可悲。 看到用中文回复,并且写的很好的官方管理者文章。心情还是不错的。 这个游戏很不错,我给自己和我的孩子都买了黑边版本,希望这个游戏越做越好。  

Posted Images

I have never cheated in the game, why should normal players take the responsibility for heaker? Why do you want to lock our area? We bought the European version. Unlock it!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The official way to deal with the crackdown on plug-ins is to Lock Ping. For the official way to Lock Ping, which has strongly affected normal players'game experience and personal interests, the Chinese player forum has exploded, demanding an explanation from the authorities.

官方对于打击外挂的处理办法就是锁PING,对于官方锁PING的这一办法,强烈影响到了正常玩家的游戏体验以及个人利益,中国玩家论坛已经爆炸,要求官方给个说法。

The official way to deal with the crackdown on plug-ins is to Lock Ping. For the official way to Lock Ping, which has strongly affected normal players'game experience and personal interests, the Chinese player forum has exploded, demanding an explanation from the authorities.

• Upvote 1

关于玩家的意见,能跟多的从社群获取,而不是主播吗?

毕竟不是很多人都有每天那么多的时间来游戏,而且也不是每个玩家都能得到来自粉丝的游戏货币、物品支持

Superafer

Posted April 8

ciliciliganbei

建议官方使用扫硬盘加监控内存的方式打击外挂,腾讯的游戏都会使用这种方式,如果一个人没有开挂那有什么必要反对呢。

Edited by ciliciliganbei
w1284602338

Dear [email protected];
   Hello!
I am a player who loves to escape from Takov,I was permanently banned by the game at 1.08am on June 6,But I don’t know what happened。I want to use this email to tell you dear,I didn't cheat。I don't know how to express it and tell you that I didn't cheat,Because I didn't cheat myself,Let a player who has not cheated prove that he has not cheated,This is not normal by itself。First of all, I can rule out that no cheating software and any cheating scripts are used in my computer,Secondly, I did not use any third-party cheating software,I know you may not believe it, but I want to give it a try and tell you I didn’t cheat。We all know,Cheating people don’t say they did cheating,The probability of false ban is 1 in 1,000,And i am the one thousandth。I ask you to check my account data to view my kill rate and mortality rate, as well as the data of my assets and the previous file and the data of the recent battles。I am an FPS professional player,I have never cheated on any game in my gaming career. Of course I hate cheaters because they affect our game experience and break the balance of the game. I am also against those who cheat.I often call on people in our country not to cheat and tell them that cheating is a shameful act。When I received the news that I was permanently banned, I felt sad and depressed。I have emailed the anti-cheat official but they have not responded to me for a long time and I am really scared,I hope you guys can help me. I want to prove that I am an innocent player。I love this game very much. Thank you for listening to me。This is my game ID: Orange_SaMa   This is my email [email protected] My game accountw1284602338 please!

Ikelos98

I really don’t have much time to play games in a week. For example, this week I can only play 3 hours on Sunday afternoon. The new system makes me feel suffer. I don’t have time to earn money to buy equipment, but also to fight with too many hackers, many players play games just for relax. We are not anchors or professional players. It is difficult for us to kill all other players through operations. We can’t make money by running the knife I don’t know how to say that but you know what i mean. In addition to suppressing players who have no money and equipment, the new system cannot stop hackers and buy gold. At the same time, the new system encourages people who spend a lot of time in the game, but I think a game is ultimately to bring happiness to the player. Instead of making players suffer.I know Tarkov is a hard game we all suffer but i’m not mean that. We have jobs. Adults need time to work, students need time to study, instead of spending most of their time on the new system of this game. I think the last version of the system is really great, and This version of the system has given me no time to play this game. It’s time for us to give up. In my opinion, this new system can’t stop players from buying gold or hackers. Indeed, the new system is fairer for people who spend a long time on this game, but You should know that most players don’t spend too much time on the game. It’s time for me to give up. This is my second account. I started to play Tarkov in November 2019 because of graduation, I gave up because my job.I try to find a balance of game and job ,I did it.So I returned to Takov in February this year, but today I really have to give up. Maybe you think I’m weak and my technically junk garbage. I just hope you’ve noticed that there are really some players,who don’t have enough time but THEY REALLY LOVE TARKOV.

fish_private

你好 我在今年的胜利日买的欧服黑边  但是在这个新档我的游戏体验极差 一次排位时间居然要长达10分钟 原因是服务器不足 我想知道这个游戏是如何看待中国玩家的 是否不欢迎中国玩家 因为按照这个趋势 我是不会把这个游戏继续推荐给我的朋友 期待你的答复

bugaoxing666

我购买了欧洲版本,为什么要锁定我们的区域?难道你们就没有其他方法解决外挂问题?请还我欧版的权益!请解除锁区!

其实我觉得,写两个算法就挺有用的。一个是新号打PMC的爆头率的问题。连续超过这个爆头率或者多次打同一部分,也不用永封,学学PUBG,封一天检测呗。没啥问题在放出来,第二个就是战局撤出时间和获取的资源量。每一把都特别快撤出来还获得很多资源那不用想了啊,封一天检测一天检测就完事了啊

• Like 1

你好我的朋友

作为一个绿色玩家我希望能加入硬盘扫描,清者自清,我们没开挂的随便你扫,只要能解除锁区就行