Bamaboy251

Betasitting!

Bamaboy251

Is anyone else babysitting the forum waiting for that post / update that announces beta is live for their friends? I have been checking daily for friends of mine who I persuaded into jumping into tarkov... friends who are growing impatient and hungry. 

• Upvote 3

FelixHellmutt

Alot of people are yeah. 

expect it to be the 31st then you can be extra hype if it comes earlier!

PotatoWarriah
17 minutes ago, FelixHellmutt said:

expect it to be the 31st then you can be extra hype if it comes earlier!

Imagine 31st you wake up and it is already there for 2 hours!

• Upvote 3

GonzoPR

Hype, hype, hype..... beta drops!

Load in to game, desync, desync, desync, quit.

Hype for next patch..... etc

• Upvote 4

gleylancer
1 hour ago, Bamaboy251 said:

Is anyone else babysitting the forum waiting for that post / update that announces beta is live for their friends? I have been checking daily for friends of mine who I persuaded into jumping into tarkov... friends who are growing impatient and hungry. 

Yeah I've been checking it like once an hour in anticipation

Razor_Blade1983

july 31th  is that the day you waiting for it , 

xCookieSlayer

im going away on the 28th rip

• Upvote 1

headwolf90

Yeah Im also kinda checking the forum every day since I heard beta is around. Before that I havent played for about 4 Months

PoeticSinner

Same but just like the release of the alpha, there's always the chance it'll get pushed back some but I'm still excited. Expect the worse, rejoice in being wrong.

Pier-Hugue

Releasing it on the 31st would be such a sick move lol. When they hyped it up so much about it being in July and just around the corner. 

There was supposed much hype in the first few days/week. Now it's mostly faded out and back to bitterness/frustrated.

I would be ok if they didn't even release more maps but instead released features and content for us to try and test. While having a new map is neat and all. It would just be a rinse and repeat of the last half year + of gameplay.

Alpha: First order of business should be the experience breaking bugs like servers, dsynch, bugged animations and inventory.

Last alpha patch before CBT : They should expand the current maps to their full areas and link them together in a kind of toned down free-roam. Implement new features such as the missions and trader tasks, karma system, finish implementing the weapon customization (foldable/extendable stocks which affect how much room the guns take in inventory), VOIP. Then fix the game breaking bugs those implementations caused with a hotfix.

Closed beta:  stress test what they implemented, fix it again.

Open beta: release rest of the maps and finish optimization and stress testing.

Little77

would be really great seeing CTB to launch Monday or Tuesday

Cryootix
Am 15.7.2017 um 10:37 schrieb PotatoWarriah:

Imagine 31st you wake up and it is already there for 2 hours!

I would go and kill my selfe xD !jk!

Am 15.7.2017 um 15:27 schrieb Pier-Hugue:

Releasing it on the 31st would be such a sick move lol. When they hyped it up so much about it being in July and just around the corner. 

There was supposed much hype in the first few days/week. Now it's mostly faded out and back to bitterness/frustrated.

I would be ok if they didn't even release more maps but instead released features and content for us to try and test. While having a new map is neat and all. It would just be a rinse and repeat of the last half year + of gameplay.

Alpha: First order of business should be the experience breaking bugs like servers, dsynch, bugged animations and inventory.

Last alpha patch before CBT : They should expand the current maps to their full areas and link them together in a kind of toned down free-roam. Implement new features such as the missions and trader tasks, karma system, finish implementing the weapon customization (foldable/extendable stocks which affect how much room the guns take in inventory), VOIP. Then fix the game breaking bugs those implementations caused with a hotfix.

Closed beta:  stress test what they implemented, fix it again.

Open beta: release rest of the maps and finish optimization and stress testing.

They  should focus on the god damn desync. If Shorelines has desync on the same level as Customs has it, I'mma quit for a time.

Diabolivirtus

İTS confirmed cbt coming in  31 august :D

necuja

@RainmakerM4 refrain from trying to hijack other peoples threads, you need a post count of 20 before making your own

RainmakerM4
1 minute ago, necuja said:

@RainmakerM4 refrain from trying to hijack other peoples threads, you need a post count of 20 before making your own

Can I post ''I agree'' in every thread then until I get to 20 posts?

Edited by RainmakerM4

dokken1212

As far as I understand it, although I may be wrong, closed beta will be rolled out over the course of a week or so. Therefore, players will be added in 'waves'. So some people may get into closed beta on the first 'wave' and others may need to wait a few days more. I'm sure I heard/read this somewhere.

That said, it's a great game and it gives me the fear lol. I go out on raids and more often than not get killed and pray that my insurance works to get my kit and weapons back lol. I'm not too good at these types of games anyway .... but add in the fear and it gets to you :-)

Edited by dokken1212

EbonDrake

Waiting

ZeToXic

I've never checked a forum this much in my life, although I'll probably be one of the last people to get into CBT :'(

Cloak

If everything goes smoothly, the CBT will release sometime in July, probably the 31st. Hopefully I'm wrong and they just surprise us sooner but their is bound to be unexpected errors when CBT opens. And on top of that we, the ones that arn't in alpha right now, are going to have to wait a whole week to enter anyways because they'll be doing in waves. So, I say there is no point of checking the site or forums and just go about your busy until you receive an email saying something like you can play now.

I pre-orded the game, I can't even remember when but I've just been ignoring it and the CBT is already here. Which kinda sucks cause I just installed Fallout 4 with 138+ mods and got the game playing just the way I want it. ¬¬ But we will be playing EFT before we know it probably. :uninja:

Edited by Cloak
Changed wording

ReV0h

I have a few friends who are also waiting to get into the closed beta. I been checking the forums pretty much on the hour every hour for the past few days.

How do i convince my other friends to buy it?! they don't seem overly convinced. 

roamin
On 15/07/2017 at 7:01 PM, GonzoPR said:

Hype, hype, hype..... beta drops!

Load in to game, desync, desync, desync, quit.

Hype for next patch..... etc

this, 2 friends got into the alpha last night, played it for a couple of hours and gave up, one run we did a friend tried to pickup ammo he dropped for over 10 minutes. cracked it and left the game.

so i really hope priority number 1 to devs right now is to sort out servers due to the influx of players there about to bring into this game. its going to need huge server improvement.

AODqw97

My advice, go get some rest and relax. If it goes beta on/before 31st I would be very surprised, I think it will be delayed. Just my gut feeling..

Ethik

I am sitting on their twitter, same thing I guess. I'd probably come sooner if I paid attention to something else though.

yuvalino

Me and my friends just bought a 4 pack of the standard edition. Highly hyped for the game to release! I hope we're gonna take a share of the fun soon.

Exeagle

if they do release the beta without fixing the dysnc issue that currently causing a virus and is killing us all 

Its best to know the game been ducking amazing and its only just shown up in the last patch and there working on it 

also remember there going to be loads more players and the servers are gonna take a hit so if there lag give it a couple days or even a week to sort it out before rage quiting saying f this game then making a youtube video saying how bad it is.. because im telling ya befor the patch its been f..ing hard core and fun 

but i would say they might delay it until they find out what happen in the last patch but hang in there fellas :) i can't wait to kill you all and take ya loot 

i mean... 

can't wait to see you all ingame C:

• Upvote 2