Detailed hitbox and not lethal body zones

Rex_Hilverstone

I I know that i might posted somethig like this already but I want to ask how damage will work here?

Will be that non realistic damage,like shooting someone in the limbs will kill them, or will be very realystical with nearly instantly death,e.g. hearth and head,not instantly lethal,e.g. lungs,other internal organs,neck,maybe uper part of the leg with certain probability(in this cases the cracter will die,but after couple of time, being maybe able to shoot back),and nonlethal,e.g. foot,arm,hand(sure wiil give side efects from hemoragy to all sorts of les deadly effects).

Maybe not that complicated how Imentioned,but in a game realistically af EFT this is a must have,I'm more than sure that if you shoot someone in the foot more times,it won't die.

Also caracters should reactt differently in face of pain,being shoot or traumas,e.g. a new player will be more affected by being shoot first time,than a old "hardened" player that will react less in face on pain.

Also a player being shoot in the bulletproof vest, with any type of gun should react in some sort,there is a lot of kinetic energy in that round,especially a shotgun gauge,and sometimes the plate in the vest can injure the one who wears it quite bad,i can imagine someone being soot first time woul react in some sort,than a battle hardened soldier,that is prepared to take the shoot(e.g. russian Spetsnaz,who are trained to be nearly inhuman in front of pain and panic).

• Upvote 1

Also this will depend on the body armor used,also it would be nice to have more sorts of body armors,as in real life with diferent attributes, also there should be the option to change the armour plate,also to use the armour carrier, wihout a plate just as a gear carrier,in case if anyting happens with the palte,e.g. a ceramic plates will break after being shoot,also other plates will degrade.

This would be a important feature as well.

Well as far as hit boxes go each individual body part has its own and I think more with in that if I'm not mistaken, head shots are insta kill heart as well neck I would assume would also be insta kill. As far as leg shots go idk how in depth they've gone as in the carotid artery being hit and bleeding out if you don't seek immediate medical treatment to stop the bleeding and close the artery but I highly doubt they'd add this due to in real life if you loose the artery after first finding it it will retract and cannot be found again and the patient bleeds out. But to answer for body parts such as the arms legs butt lower abdomen etc as far as I am aware and what I have seen they just require medical treatment relativly soon if you're shot multiple times in the same region you risk blood loss and will pass out and then die from blood loss unless treated they said they'll have a very detailed medical system so I'm sure you'll more than likely see a few of your suggestions added as far as body armor goes and how they plan on doing damage for that etc hasn't been acknowledged that I am aware of but keep an eye out for GDC on the 14th I'm sure they'll have some news for us then.

• Upvote 1