Jump to content
bretdoom

weapon first time owners / weapon skins

Recommended Posts

bretdoom

Hello devs,

So here are my questions, If you buy a gun from the one of the traders is it possible to put some kind of ID tag on it to show the first person who owned it?

Second is are we going to be able to "paint" our weapons? And are weapon malfunctions in the game yet?

Thanks, Bret

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bravo6ixDelta

Weapon spray painting is planned, there will be camo patterns you can use to change the appearance of your weapon related to the theatre and lore of the game. Meaning there WONT be stupid pink camo patterns, they will be relative to tarkov and military contractors.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
necuja

To add on, I have not heard anything about adding an id to the gun that will show previous owners. 

And no weapon jamming was removed but will be brought back later on in testing

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bretdoom
On 7/17/2017 at 1:30 PM, Bravo6ixDelta said:

Weapon spray painting is planned, there will be camo patterns you can use to change the appearance of your weapon related to the theatre and lore of the game. Meaning there WONT be stupid pink camo patterns, they will be relative to tarkov and military contractors.

Awesome. Thanks.

On 7/17/2017 at 2:57 PM, necuja said:

To add on, I have not heard anything about adding an id to the gun that will show previous owners. 

And no weapon jamming was removed but will be brought back later on in testing

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hppyfam

Does anyone have a video from the weapon jamming? Am curious to see how it was handled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PotatoWarriah
5 minutes ago, hppyfam said:

Does anyone have a video from the weapon jamming? Am curious to see how it was handled. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadMyk

Not a terrible idea, i think there can be if not a physical representation, at least a digital one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dominguez132
On 7/20/2017 at 6:28 PM, PotatoWarriah said:

 

I love how these guys are getting into prolonged gun fights when the average fire fight in game last's about 3-10 seconds lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lynnette

I really. REALLY dont want this to turn into CS:GO. That market place is WAY too cancerous. 

i hit a gold item on my first box opening. thought it was trash easy gold. then my account gets hacked and all my TF2 stuff and my CSGO stuff is gone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2