Dimittri

Emissary from Brazil

Dimittri

Hi PMCs :D

My name is Dimittri, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Rio de Janeiro. I love FPS since I was a kid. Wolfenstein, Doom and Duke Nukem were part of my childhood. My first experience with the hardcore genre was playing Battlefield and Project Reality. Time passed by and nothing gave me the same hardcore feeling. I've played several hardcore survival games but only Tarkov got me that same experience and emotion.

I've been following the progress of Escape from Tarkov for a long time, and decided together with some partners, to establish a community for the game through social networks, in order to help it's growth in Brazil. With the time and dedication the page grew, gaining space and becoming reference about EFT in portuguese.

As an emissary I will be here to help any member. And as I always say on Facebook and Discord: "If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. I'm available for whatever and whenever you need it.'.

We currently maintain a Discord server for the community, in order to make comms easier for games between portuguese speakers and I invite you all to participate on our activities!

I am very happy with the acknowledgement from BSG and to be a part and be in the service of the community. It will be a great pleasure! See you in Tarkov!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

LePatrick

Welcome to the jungle ;)

Dimittri
1 minute ago, LePatrick said:

Welcome to the jungle ;)

VinceVega

welcome to the emissaries team! :)

Hazel

Wellcome to our team