Hardcore Gameplay for me means no Hitmarkers

Love developer of escape from tarkov

I am looking forward to the game and think much of it, I have already told all my friends about the game and i already bought the game,

many of my friends will buy the game,

we all are  playing  hardcore and Realism Games
as Resistance and liberation, Arma, Dayz, Insurgency  Red Orchestra, Tactical Realism  Mods and many other games with tactical depth, and without any Hitmarkers.
we are all of the same opinion that  a  game like Escape fromt Tarkov should have  no Hitmarkers in anyway

you say that EFT willl be a Hardcore game!

now i had to sadly realize the Hitmarker are there and looks like in Call of Duty ... very ugly ... I ask you earnestly to remove unnecessary thesis hitmarker

here is the video where you can see the Hitmarker appear in riflescope

Escape from Tarkov - Action Gameplay Trailer at 2:45 <<<he shot the guy and you can see the Hitmarker appear in riflescope

Kind Regards
Sonick

Scruffy
40 minutes ago, Sithia said:

It looks more like a part of the scope than a hitmarker, since it's still in it way after the Scav is dead

Correct, what it looks like a hit marker is actually a part of scope reticle!

aloalodisi

Do you guys mean that red "thing" ? 
I think it's blood splatter, but maybe a low poly placemark so it looks blurry/undefined.

5 minutes ago, Necto said:

Do you guys mean that red "thing" ? 
I think it's blood splatter, but maybe a low poly placemark so it looks blurry/undefined.

He was talking about the X in the middle of the scopes crosshairs.

VinceVega
1 hour ago, SonicK said:

here is the video where you can see the Hitmarker appear in riflescope

im sure this is a part of the scopes crosshair and not a hitmarker. if i find any other screenshot or a vid with the same scope i will post it here

3 minutes ago, VinceVega said:

im sure this is a part of the scopes crosshair and not a hitmarker. if i find any other screenshot or a vid with the same scope i will post it here

it's also earlier in that same video

ivantherussian

Lollll dude what a freaking fail, thats just part of the scope he is using hahahaha youve been drinking way too much vodka, oh and nikita confirmed about having titans and magic in the game so the hardcore touch is complete.

|PD|   I ducking miss resistance and liberation, one of the best ducking ww2 mods ever... shame nobody plays it nowadays

Serious note,   the game acordding to devs its going to be as hardcore as it can be, no hitmarkers, no 360 quickscoping. Some points to have in mind wich are core features of EFT.

-Behold the system module HECS - Hazardous Environment Combat Simulator. 

-Feel your character via health and physical characteristics, including hydration, energy, blood pressure, bloodloss, fractures, contusion, toxication, exhaustion, tremors and so on.

-Control your character freely - smooth speed and stance changes and transitions, leaning and proning.

-Be aware of real-life ballistics and projectile hit physics.

-Get ready to feel the weapon as it is in real life. Get used to physical concepts of weapon operating - jamming, overheating, wearout, reloading, aiming, charging and, of course, shooting.

-Discover the most advanced weapon modding system ever. Change everything you want to expand your weapon’s tactical abilities.

-Interact with the environment to gain situational domination - switch lights, commence tactical entry with door interaction system.

@TarkovEscaper My love please close this post again since its pointless.

Edited by ivantherussian

:-D yes it is part of the scope.. omg and i was scared that it is a hitmarker..

thank you for the video with the wall

so all fine EFT best game^^

• Upvote 1
ivantherussian
6 minutes ago, Wоlf said:

Everytime I see and hear a hit marker, I get PTSD from my cod days.

1457436513961.jpg

lol dude same

Scruffy
3 hours ago, ivantherussian said:

Lollll dude what a freaking fail, thats just part of the scope he is using hahahaha youve been drinking way too much vodka, oh and nikita confirmed about having titans and magic in the game so the hardcore touch is complete.

|PD|   I ducking miss resistance and liberation, one of the best ducking ww2 mods ever... shame nobody plays it nowadays

Serious note,   the game acordding to devs its going to be as hardcore as it can be, no hitmarkers, no 360 quickscoping. Some points to have in mind wich are core features of EFT.

-Behold the system module HECS - Hazardous Environment Combat Simulator. 

-Feel your character via health and physical characteristics, including hydration, energy, blood pressure, bloodloss, fractures, contusion, toxication, exhaustion, tremors and so on.

-Control your character freely - smooth speed and stance changes and transitions, leaning and proning.

-Be aware of real-life ballistics and projectile hit physics.

-Get ready to feel the weapon as it is in real life. Get used to physical concepts of weapon operating - jamming, overheating, wearout, reloading, aiming, charging and, of course, shooting.

-Discover the most advanced weapon modding system ever. Change everything you want to expand your weapon’s tactical abilities.

-Interact with the environment to gain situational domination - switch lights, commence tactical entry with door interaction system.

@TarkovEscaper My love please close this post again since its pointless.

This post sounds like a newspaper add for a video game (brilliant writing btw) and it answers all OPs concerns. 

Thread closed