Blackb1rd

Closed Beta Testing Started!

Just now, IceEagle132 said:

I have "Standard Edition" and it says "Guaranteed access to closed beta". But yet I don't And iv been waiting for over a year.

can you read ?
literally in this whole thread it got asked i dont know how many times

the waves started yesterday

WAIT YOUR TURN

3 minutes ago, DanderAnimosus said:

can you read ?

WAIT YOUR TURN

Waves have not started. 

3 minutes ago, DanderAnimosus said:

can you read ?

WAIT YOUR TURN

Can you suck the D??? I think you can so sit down and relax your throat.

39 minutes ago, VoodooTFN said:

Waves have not started. 

Just wondering what is the difference between Alpha and Closed Beta this Weekend if only alpha players are in? should it not still be called Alpha then?

Don't worry guys these Twats will stop playing very quickly after they will get the accses to beta because the AI will smash them to pices B| 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mamback said:

Don't worry guys these Twats will stop playing very quickly after they will get the accses to beta because the AI will smash them to pices B| 

Damn is it really that bad? the AI?

I preordered the standard edition a long time ago probably on coming up on a year ago, but I upgraded my preorder yesterday. Will I get in based on my first purchase or the upgrade?

I bought EOD and got an email saying ill have access in 10 minutes then another followed saying ill be in by the 5th lol.

Edit: I am not complaining before anyone starts kicking off at me.

Edited by Dendrophilia

Just now, Dendrophilia said:

I bought EOD and got an email saying ill have access in 10 minutes then another followed saying ill be in by the 5th lol.

I'm pretty sure the one about the 5th at the latest is sent to every preorder I got it twice yesterday because I upgraded my game twice yesterday lol

Just now, kprocter said:

I preordered the standard edition a long time ago probably on coming up on a year ago, but I upgraded my preorder yesterday. Will I get in based on my first purchase or the upgrade?

i am thinking first order mate. you should have a email receipt for it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kprocter said:

I'm pretty sure the one about the 5th at the latest is sent to every preorder I got it twice yesterday because I upgraded my game twice yesterday lol

lol fair enough.

Just now, kprocter said:

You checked your profile for the download link right?

Yeah not got one yet. Messaged support about the emails and got a reply saying "Older preorders will be allowed in first" basically. Again not fussed I'd just like to be updated as what the hell is going on. "Beta is out" but it seems only alpha/press players are still playing.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dendrophilia said:

Yeah not got one yet. Messaged support about the emails and got a reply saying "Older preorders will be allowed in first" basically. Again not fussed I'd just like to be updated as what the hell is going on. "Beta is out" but it seems only alpha/press players are still playing.

Wasn't one of the biggest like selling points for EoD was the instant access? 

Just now, ReaperRenegade said:

Instant access to the Alpha, and guaranteed access to the CB.

Ohh that's where they would get you. I still feel like if you are spending that much on a game they should just push you right through 

Just now, kprocter said:

Ohh that's where they would get you. I still feel like if you are spending that much on a game they should just push you right through 

I can agree, but if you bought in the time of the Alpha you'd get in straight away, I believe you get slightly more things at the start in the CB than the people who don't have EoD. But on full game release you'll get ALOT more than non-EoD players, gear wise.