Blackb1rd

Closed Beta Testing Started!

1 minute ago, Pekkaen said:

No servers online ? i get 605 error everytime i try to go multiplayer

Please refer to the beta forum section for beta related issues

3 minutes ago, jaime_camara99 said:

ohhh so it could take weeks for me to get my inv if i pre ordered the game today/

Dude you have some days to spare... read at least some pages of this forum... promise u will get all the answers

53 minutes ago, necuja said:

It's a post in beta forum, if you don't have access you can't see it..

Strange i got an email saying i have access to the beta tester forum and it didnt show for me.

Just now, SatanHimself said:

Strange i got an email saying i have access to the beta tester forum and it didnt show for me.

Hmm.. can you see the forums at all for beta?

2 minutes ago, jaime_camara99 said:

thursdaay?! that long damn hahaha what if i upgrade my game version to the limited edition one?

Still the same, they prefer the players that bought it on 2016-2017 i need to wait 3 days so :) im just playing some games with friends :D

Just now, Stikyzz said:

Still the same, they prefer the players that bought it on 2016-2017 i need to wait 3 days so :) im just playing some games with friends :D

ohhhh makes sence but how do you know that you need to wait 3 days?

did they sended an email saying so?

6 minutes ago, necuja said:

Please refer to the beta forum section for beta related issues

For some reason beta forum does not show for me :o 

3 hours ago, TheShotte said:

:D Yup same here. Thanks to Arma, I'm well used getting seen/shot through grass by AI.

Thanks to arma the crazy russain ai were spawned

On 29-7-2017 at 3:01 PM, Stikyzz said:

Yes this is true..

SPECULATION!!!

Pre-ordering was possible around February 2016 if I recall correctly. This means that there are 17 months of time during which they can stage the releases. If they divide those into 7 days of waves, that means that those who pre-ordered during the first 2,5 months are the ones who got into the game today.

If so: Feb to mid may 2016 got it today.

Mid may to July 2016 gets it tomorrow.

July to mid Sep 2016 gets it on Sunday.

Mid Sep to December 2016 gets it next Monday.

January to mid April 2017 gets it next Tuesday. (Aug 1)

Mid April to June 2017 gets it next Wednesday. (Aug 2)

Everyone else gets it by thursday next week.

SPECULATION!!!

Credits to Tobiassolem :D Sorry for what happend before.

Same thing, I have the email I got today and its also in my profile (to download the launcher) but I do not have access to the beta forums and the launcher after downloading it will not open.

Edited by Forcedchaos

9 minutes ago, jaime_camara99 said:

whats the difference with the europe vercion of the game?

CIS Region (RU and post-soviet states or Ex- USSR states): Purchases made in this region works only in CIS countries.

EU Region (Europe): Purchases made in this region will allow you to launch the game anywhere in the world. You can also upgrade to this region at any time by going back to the pre-order page (Make sure you are logged in). There will be upgrade button under the package you want to upgrade to.

Other Region: When you check the warning section you will see your region is ‘’Other (US, ET, AUS, etc.)’’. There will be an abbreviation in brackets next to ''Other'' and this is for clarification purpose. You only need to consider that you are in the region, ''OTHER''. Purchases made in countries outside of EU and CIS countries; all goes to this region and this version of the game can be launched anywhere in the world except in Europe regions.

How about this one? No matter how many times i die or something. I always have black chest and stomach.

In the out of raid and always when i go in raid. Full dying doesn't help.

2017-07-31[00-06] (0).png

1 minute ago, Chenziqian2012 said:

LOL guys go to the homepage it says now Alpha is available again and not Beta is available

Not it doesn't, still says beta. 

2 minutes ago, Chenziqian2012 said:

LOL guys go to the homepage it says now Alpha is available again and not Beta is available

still says beta when i go as well

2 minutes ago, Chenziqian2012 said:

Thats malarky I see no such thing. If I order in two days when do I get into the beta?