Kilon Kasio

Medical items to consider

Kilon Kasio

Tourniquets - stops artery bleed outs

Different splints with different times to apply, speed lose/gain

man i thought i had a lot more on my mind. Oh and hiiii everyone xD Im back from my ban of posting a TWD headshot lmao 

pimba224

new medical itens is good but what about fixing the bandage? if you walk 10 meters the bandage will break and you start bleeding again

DrakeVanders

Could add Quickclot bandages which help close the wound faster but last I checked there pretty expensive. So I imagine finding them in the world would be rare and therapist would probably sell them at a higher reputation level.

Also could add a wound suture kit which can do the same but takes sometime to perform the action, requiring you to find a safe place to hide before sewing your wounds shut.

Two other medical supplies I could see:

1. Energy Tablets - They dehydrate you but allow your stamina to recover faster. Basically caffiene or sugar tabs. Overusing causes you to either become addictive or loose stamina faster due to unhealthy diet.
  2. Diazepam - Muscle relaxant, reduces weapon spread when under extreme stress. Overuse causes you to depend on the drug having an increase chance at tremors.

UlyssesVengeanc

XStat, if possible.

It is a syringe containing cellulose sponges coated with a hemostatic agent(chitosan salts) that expand in bullet wounds and stops major bleeding(arterial) in ~15 seconds! 

Would definitely appreciate this item in-game.

-Fergus-

Might as well add IV Bag stand poles you roll around the map with while we're at it.

IMG_0096.jpg

• Cold 1