Unfortunately we cannot process your payment at this time

dallasg

Hey, i try today buy standart edition pre order but i cant. Thats problem "Unfortunately we cannot process your payment at this time". I have Paypal card. i dont understand, whats wrong? pls help me.

It took me about 6 tries. I even called my bank to make sure the payment wasn't being blocked. They payment system is kinda bad, but it WILL go through. Try connecting to xsolla chat and talking to them, seemed to help me.

Cheers!

• Confused 1

1 час назад, dallasg сказал:

Hey, i try today buy standart edition pre order but i cant. Thats problem "Unfortunately we cannot process your payment at this time". I have Paypal card. i dont understand, whats wrong? pls help me.

Maybe @TarkovEscaper can give you some advices...

В 18.03.2016в19:03, ChaosTactical сказал:

Try connecting to xsolla chat and talking to them, seemed to help me.

Sorry @dallasg, so far that's the only option. We're constantly looking for options to improve the service; xsolla seemed like a good choice to aggregate as many methods as possible, but well, they are not ideal yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

On 23/3/2016 at 1:20 PM, dallasg said:

Hey all, my problem is done. I dont have any problem anymore :) ty for help! 

so you just kept trying until it worked? or did you contact xsolla support to help you? I am having the same problem

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,

I tried using Paypal once again but this time the charges were all wrong. The difference between the two is almost 27 euros.

See attached images. One is a screenshot of my initial failed payment and this is the one I am getting now.

I have selected the exact same options for both.

Did anyone else notice this? Is this a problem with the service provider?

Original.jpg

New.jpg

I had this same issue, my bank was cancelling the transaction because they thougth it was not safe, but i gaved them the go and the payment went fine.

• 1 year later...

the problem seems to be back... keeps failing and i don't know if my bank is canceling it since im ordering it during the night but illtry again in the morning and see if i get the call...

51 minutes ago, GIBROCK said:

the problem seems to be back... keeps failing and i don't know if my bank is canceling it since im ordering it during the night but illtry again in the morning and see if i get the call...

If they are blocking the payment simply call your Bank and ask about if it's being blocked.

You can also contact Xsolla's Chat Support to see if they can help narrow down the issue.

5 hours ago, Jazza09 said:

my mates got the  same problem, any fixes or am i to wait until its fixed itself?

Call your Bank or Credit Card company to check if they are blocking the payment.

If everything shows fine on there end, or they don't even show a payment as trying to process, contact Xsolla Chat Support.

• Thanks 1